This Ableton Live Synth Features 4 Modules, A Step Sequencer and More
Max for Cats has released the MSE Synthesizer System, a robust synthesizer for Ableton Live that consists of three components: the synth module, the Quad, four of the MSE synths stacked together, and the SEQ8, a step sequencer.
- Mono or 8 voice poly mode
- 2 oscillators (saw/pulse with PW)
- Oscillator sync for pulse wave
- Multimode state variable filter with LP, notch, HP and BP
- 2 LFOs with several waveforms, sync or free running
- 2 ADS envelopes
- A sub and noise oscillator
- Several modulation targets
You can listen to sound demos of the MSE Synthesizer below.