ADSR Sample Manager
A Smart Sample Management Tool.
ADSR Sample Manager makes your entire sample library searchable with smart and custom tags. Preview any sample in your local library or purchased on ADSR in the context of your track (BPM and/or key synced) using MIDI or drag audio directly to your project. Now available for VST/AU/AAX and standalone.
Updated to version 1.5.2
The optimal starting point for every production session, ADSR Sample Manager makes organizing, finding and auditioning samples refreshingly simple.
The most effective way to access all your samples at once, ADSR Sample Manager keeps your project in the flow. Work in standalone or keep all the action right in your DAW with the plugin. Search all your local samples or your purchased ADSR samples in the cloud by type, genre, bpm or key. Best of all… it’s FREE!
ADSR Sample Manager features
- Automatically tags all your samples in a flash
- All your samples (local or cloud) searchable in an instant
- Standalone or VST/AU/AAX
- Hear samples in the context of your music with MIDI input
- Sync key and BPM to preview samples in context
- ADSR Account integration – browse your purchased samples in the cloud, preview in real time and download what you need.
- Ableton LINK – sync your loops and one-shots with others using multiple devices running Link-enabled software / mobile apps
- Tag by sound type, genre or label
- Detect duplicate samples
- Drag samples directly into your project (raw or processed)
- Key detection and transpose to key
- Use multiple instances directly in your project
- Loops sync to your project tempo
- Quantised start points
- Trim sample start and end points
- Play samples forward, reverse or ping pong
- Order by sample info : type, key, bpm, tag, length, file size and date
- Save your favourite sounds and searches
- Use with services like Splice, Noiiz and Loopcloud
- Instant inspiration with the random button
- Unlock your sample library and find the perfect sound
Ever gotten half way through a track and wished you’d tried a different sound? Do you feel like half your production time is lost to sorting through sample folders and files? Do you even really know what sounds you actually have in your current sample library?
Forget empty promises made at midnight that one day you’re going to clean up your hard drive. Download ADSR Sample Manager – it’s free and it works.
New features in ADSR Sample Manager 1.5 (released Feb 2020)
- Sample manipulation controls: HP/LP filters, fade in and out, gain, normalize and meter
- Zoom waveform with snapping for start / end points (zero crossing and note division)
- Looped previews with quantized start points
- Ableton LINK enabled – Join the same network and sync your loops and one-shots with others using multiple devices running Link-enabled software / mobile apps
- ADSR Account Integration: login and browse your purchased sample packs. Search and preview samples from the cloud like you would your local library. Listen in sync with your track (key/bpm) – download everything or just what you need.
- New sample info columns: length, file size and date added, with the ability to show/hide what you need.
- New genre and label tag types. Find the right sound at the right time.
- Dragging into your DAW renders the sample with all of your selected settings (fades, tempo etc) or drag the raw sample by user choice
- Midi mappable controls; random/random back, filters, fades, gain
- AAX Support
- Duplicate sample detection with hide duplicate function
- Resizeable waveform display (drag up and down to resize) with added retina support
- Collapsible left panel and reduced minimum size allowed
- Various performance improvements and bug fixes
Minimum Specification Windows 7 4GB RAM Mac OS 10.9.x 4GB RAM
MAC 64 bits
PC 32 bits and 64 bits