Dreadbox Announces 80s-Inspired Effects Processor, "Hypnosis"
Dreadbox, the company who collaborated with Polyend in creating the Medusa hybrid synthesizer, has announced hypnosis, an 80s-inspired “time effects processor” that offers a chorus-flanger, delay and spring reverb, a 49-preset memory and more.
- Time Effects Processor with 3 Independent Effects
- Analog Spring Reverb with a 3-Spring Tank and a Unique Pitch Modulation Circuit
- Stereo Analog BBD Chorus-Flanger with 3 LFO Waves
- Stereo Digital Delay with 3 Delay Types and Freeze Function
- Variable Input and Output Gain Controls (from MIC to Eurorack Levels)
- Preset Memory up to 49 Presets
Pricing and Availability
Hypnosis, expected to be available in the summer of 2019, is to be priced at 499€ and you can visit the Dreadbox website to learn more.