Medusa Hybrid Synthesizer - Analog vs. Digital Voice Comparison
In this video from Polyend, we get a demonstration of the Medusa hybrid synthesizer’s digital and analog voices functions in a side-by-side comparison. The synthesizer is a collaboration between Dreadbox and Polyend.
The first clip is showing the three digital voices (wavetable morphing only on classic waves) and the second one is on three analog voices.
- Three synchronizable analog oscillators with the choice of four classic wave types for each of them.
- 64 fully responsive and customizable, three-dimension expressive pads.
- One 24dB classic Dreadbox analog filter with three different types (2pole LP, 4pole LP, HP).
- FM frequency modulation separately for oscillators and filter.
- Noise generator with colour shaping.Three wavetable digital oscillators.
- Three different play modes: monophonic, paraphonic x3, paraphonic x6.
- Audio input lets you use the power of Medusa with external audio sources.
- Second OLED screen to display all necessary synthesis data.
The Medusa hybrid synthesizer is currently priced at 999€ and you can visit the Dreadbox website to learn more about its features and where you can buy one.