First Look, Live
STRANJAH makes a beat with Serato Sample
The Fastest Way to Sample.
A powerful and intuitive new sampler plugin for producers that allows you to quickly find, chop, key shift and time-stretch samples.
The Power of Pitch ‘n’ Time
It has the world-famous Pitch ‘n’ Time algorithm built-in, giving you the best time-stretching quality on the market.
Works in Leading Production Software
Sample will work in most DAWs that support AU/VST* plugins including Ableton Live, FL Studio, Logic Pro and Maschine.
- Unrivalled time-stretching powered by Pitch ‘n Time – Time-stretch samples to extreme values using the power of Serato Pitch ‘n Time. It’s also easy to sync samples to your project.
- Flawless Key Detection and Key Shifting – Find the key and then shift it with the power of Pitch ‘n Time.
- Find the Best Samples – With one click Serato Sample’s algorithm finds 16 of the best samples to work with, or find some magic with the Random feature.
- Change Samples Beyond Recognition – You can manipulate each pad individually. Mess around with key, bpm and more with pad parameters.
- Keyboard Mode – Play one sample across the full piano scale like a synth.
- Mono/Poly Playback – Trigger your Cue Points with monophonic playback like Serato DJ. Or you can use polyphonic playback to play chords and drum patterns.
- Familiar and Fast Cue Point Workflow – Use Serato DJ’s popular Cue Point workflow to quickly set and trigger pads.
- Process Each Cue Individually – Route each cue’s output to separate channels in your DAW.
What’s New in Serato Sample 1.2?
Serato’s latest release delivers some exciting, long-requested feature updates for producers:
- 32 Pads: We’ve doubled the number of pads from 16 to 32. Which doubles your chances of striking gold using Sample’s Autoset features, like ‘Find Samples’ or ‘Random’.
- Velocity: There’s now an option to respect a host DAW’s velocity, letting you play expressively with your MIDI keyboard or drum controller.