Music Theory and Chords for Beatmakers
This course focuses on the importance of beatmakers having a solid foundation in music theory.
When you’re a beatmaker, all you want to do is create amazing beats.
But in your early years, the main thing holding you back is your comprehension of chords, scales, and basic music theory fundamentals.
In this course GratuiTous demonstrates how he has not only discovered how chords and scales work, but a really easy way to explain it, too.
Music Theory Made Easy
The course structure is as follows:
- Counting Beats and Being Creative
- How Notes Work in Music, and Why Frequency/Pitch Matters
- Understanding Scales and the Notes Available to Use
- Comprehending Major and Minor Chords within Your Scale (Also Inversions and Advanced Chords)
- Putting Our Chords and Music Theory into Real-World-Practice
- Working with a Bassline and Seeing How Our Music Theory Lines Up
- Making Our Music Sound Better with Available Free Tools
- 9 Videos covering essential subjects from the notes available for you to play, how to count beats, to how comprehend and get creative with major and minor chords
- 2 Hours of straight-to-the-point content targeted specifically to Producers playing catch up on music theory
- Taught by a well-respected producer within the FL Studio community.
- Understand how to polish your track to have your music compete in the industry.
ABOUT YOUR TUTOR
GratuiTous is a recording artist, music producer, podcast host, author, and course creator. He has worked with a GRAMMY-Nominated recording artist and has been producing music for over 10 years.
With over 18 music production courses created, 3 music production books written, and is the host of the podcast ‘Music Production Made Simple’, his goal is to empower producers to branch out and be themself.
He loves to teach best practices and bring awareness to powerful techniques while encouraging individuality. The most common feedback he receives from students is that “GratuiTous is able to break down complex topics into easy terminology to understand”.