GratuiTous 6-Course Bundle – 6 Full Courses for $39
Skill up with 6 music production courses from GratuiTous covering FL Studio, Music Theory and Sound Design
Grab this incredible deal right now – but hurry, time’s running out!
From the basics of music production and learning the piano for beatmakers, to becoming an FL Studio power user this bundle will save you hours of trial and error AND money!
Learn How To Make The Music Of Your Dreams and Enjoy Over 77% Savings!
Bundle expires in…
6 FULL COURSES FOR JUST $39
6 Full Video Courses from GratuiTous
DON’T MISS OUT!
Buy as a bundle and Save $135 for a VERY limited time!
- Over 20 Hours of video instruction
- 118 walkthrough videos covering a wide range of production skills for beginner producers
- Download and watch straight away
About Your Tutor
GratuiTous is a recording artist, music producer, podcast host, author, and course creator. He has worked with a GRAMMY-Nominated recording artist and has been producing music for over 10 years.
He loves to teach best practices and bring awareness to powerful techniques while encouraging individuality. The most common feedback he receives from students is that “GratuiTous is able to break down complex topics into easy terminology to understand”.
Fully updated, this course replaces and supersedes Learn Piano for Beatmakers & Producers
There are tons of videos on the internet in regards to learning the piano, but over years of producing beats, we’ve realized we as beatmakers play the piano differently than someone trying to learn classical piano.
As a beatmaker, we create repetition. We create loops that are on repeat over and over, and our goal is for these loops to be extremely catchy. (Also keeping in mind for our other instruments in terms of mixing for clarity.)
This course covers the basics of a piano, how keys, scales, and chords work, creating powerful chord progressions and melodies, playing your keyboard with both hands, and much more!
- Over 2 hours of practical, professional video instruction.
- 28 focused tutorial videos providing useable production techniques and creative tips for all music producers.
This course focuses on the importance of beatmakers having a solid foundation in music theory.
When you’re a beatmaker, all you want to do is create amazing beats.
But in your early years, the main thing holding you back is your comprehension of chords, scales, and basic music theory fundamentals.
In this course GratuiTous demonstrates how he has not only discovered how chords and scales work, but a really easy way to explain it, too.
The course structure is as follows:
- Counting Beats and Being Creative
- How Notes Work in Music, and Why Frequency/Pitch Matters
- Understanding Scales and the Notes Available to Use
- Comprehending Major and Minor Chords within Your Scale (Also Inversions and Advanced Chords)
- Putting Our Chords and Music Theory into Real-World-Practice
- Working with a Bassline and Seeing How Our Music Theory Lines Up
- Making Our Music Sound Better with Available Free Tools
If you feel like you’re always getting stuck in your productions, or feel like you’re not improving, these inside secrets will give you the confidence and tools to progress further, and help you finish your tracks.
- 29 Videos covering everything from workflow to mindset with plenty of inside secrets to give your music a professional edge and unique sound
- 2.5 Hours of straight-to-the-point content targeted specifically to Producers wanting to move from intermediate to advanced status
Learn how to adjust your workflow with inside secrets to help you work smarter and faster.
- Drum Loop Creation
- Layering Sounds for Texture & Fullness
- Creating Organic and Loose Drum Loops by Note Nudging
- Secret Sauce Sound Design with IN + OUT Knobs
- Using Swing for Perfect Drum Grooves
- Piano Roll Secrets for a Super Fast and Efficient Workflow
- Making Space for Sounds [Boost + Cut Opposite EQs]
- Sending Sounds to the Mixer Properly
- Molding the Bassline to Fit the Mix
Save 77% When You Buy As A Bundle
Bundle expires in…
Are you tired of searching for videos that try to teach you how to learn FL Studio, but always fall short, or are missing something critical to help you grow as a producer?
Welcome to 10 Steps to Become an FL Studio Pro, where Riley Weller aka GratuiTous shares with you, the ESSENTIAL KNOWLEDGE required to excel as a music producer using FL Studio.
- 25 Videos designed to get you on the righ path to becomming an FL Studio master and professional producer
- 8 Hours of straight-to-the-point content targeted specifically to beginner-level FL Studio Producers
So what do we cover in this course?
- The mindset of a producer
- Preparing your brand before launching to the public.
- How to use FL Studio like a pro. We cover all the details that are necessary to excel, as well as tons of keyboard shortcuts to speed you up!
- Music Theory and Piano from a beatmake’s perspective
- Creating amazing drum loops
- Arrangement and thinking in terms of emotion with Audio Painting
- Understanding the mixer, routing audio around with subgroups and sends, and being organized through color-coding/labeling.
- Mastering including mastering chain, loudness normalization (LUFS), and the mastering process.
- How digital audio works.
The mixer is a daunting tool for new producers just getting started in music production.
That’s what set GratuiTous’ goal with this course – to break down the mixer in an easy-to-understand course.
- 15 Videos covering all aspects of the FL Studio mixer
- 2 Hours of straight-to-the-point content targeted specifically to begginner and intermediate users
We start at the basics by comparing a real hardware mixer to FL Studio’s digital mixer and eventually work our way up to subgroups and complex routing with sends.
- Mixer Overview
- What is a Mixer?
- Basic Drum Loop
- Routing and Shortcuts
- Break Apart Pattern
After releasing FREE Preset banks for Serum, Sylenth1, and Pigments on YouTube GratuiTous’ sounds have been downloaded over 50,000 times!
That made it time to share what he’s learned, and how to apply sound design into your own beats!
- 12 Videos starting with the basic principles of sound design, different types of synthesis, envelopes, oscillators, filters and more
- 2 Hours of straight-to-the-point content targeted specifically to beginner and intermediate users
He uses Serum, Sylenth1, and Pigments to teach this course, but you do not need them. They’re only used as a visual aid to help make things easier to understand.
The most important points to understand about Sound Design are the THREE BASICS PRINCIPLES, which are:
Each of these three basic principles are covered in different sections of this course.
Once you grasp these principles, you can literally pick up any synth and have a general idea of how things work.