This Tutorial Teaches You Popular 80's Chord Voicings
In this video from Youtuber Alex Ball, we learn how to recreate some of the many popular chord voicings heard in popular 80s music. Better yet, we get to hear them played through the lush sounds of the Roland Juno 6.
Chords Played In Intro
- Fmaj7sus2 (LH = F C / RH = F G C E)
- Dm11 (LH = D A / RH = F G A C)
- Bbadd2 (LH = Bb F / RH = C D F)
- Gm7sus2/4 (LH = G D / A C F)
- Cadd4 (LH = C G / RH = C E F G)
- Dm11 (LH = D A / C E F G)
- F/C (LH = C F A / RH = C F A)
- F/A (LH = A F / RH = A C F)
- Ab6 (LH = Ab Eb / RH = C Eb F)
- Gm7sus4 (LH = G D / C D F)
If you’re interested in getting your hands on some free VST emulations of the Juno 6, you can go here to browse the many that are available. Many of these free VSTs do quite an excellent job in recreating the original sounds of this vintage synthesizer!