This Free Chorus Plugin Emulates The Roland Juno-60
OSL Chorus is a free VST/AU plugin that mirrors the in-built chorus effect found on the Roland Juno-60 synthesizer. The chorus effect is definitely one that can easily be ignored, but it really has a lot of power. It can add add more movement to a sound, enhance the perceived stereo image, and much more.
- Adjustable LFO rate and depth
- Adjustable delay offset
- Low pass filter to control the chorus brightness
- Separate dry and wet controls for precise mix levels
- All parameters can be automated from the host DAW
- Supports stereo-to-stereo and mono-to-stereo channels
- Compatible with 32 and 64 bit hosts
OSL Chorus is available for free in VST/AU for Windows and Mac (32 & 64 bit).