This App Lets You Deconstruct Any Song In Seconds
zplane.development has introduced deCoda, a new application that lets users deconstruct, or “decode”, a song in terms of its key, tempo, chords and more.
Using deCoda is as simple as adding your favourite song and letting deCoda help you figure it out. Inspired and informed by those working in the music and recording industry, deCoda offers features that make learning a song more effortless than ever.
- Advanced chord and tempo detection algorithms
- Flexible looping options
- Automatic song structure detection – Part A, B C, A2, B2 etc.
- Available on Mac & Windows
- GUI designed with a touchscreen in mind
- Instantly transpose to a chosen key
- Change tempo whilst maintaining the pitch
- Focus EQ for isolating parts of the track
- Melody information displayed on a piano roll
- Exportable MIDI
- One off low price for a perpetual license
Pricing and Availability
deCoda, available for Windows & Mac, is currently priced at $35 and you can visit the zplane.development website to learn more.