Overview Of Filter and Drive On Behringer Neutron Synthesizer
In this video from Behringer, we get a demonstration of the Filter and Drive controls on the upcoming Behringer Neutron semi-modular analog synthesizer to be released at the end of April.
- It’s offers internal normalization, so it can be used without any patching, but offers a matrix of patch points on its right side, so you can override the internal signal flow.
- 2 oscillators
- 5 waveforms with 4 standard waves
- Shape knob for selecting waves
- Paraphonic button
- VCF with controls for frequency cutoff, resonance, filter depth and envelope depth.
- LFO with 5 waveforms and Key Sync
- 2 ADSR envelopes
- Overdrive effect with Drive, Tone, Level knobs
- Delay effect with Rate, Repeats, Mix knobs
- Sample & Hold with Rate, Glide
- Slew Rate Limiter with Slew, Porta Time
- 2 Attenuator knobs
- 7×8 patch matrix
In the video below, Behringer’s Pete Sadler & Rob Belcham provide more details and insights into the Neutron semi-modular synthesizer.
Behringer CEO, Uli Behringer, has confirmed via Gearslutz that the Neutron will be priced at $299.00 and will begin shipping by the end of April. Considering its incredibly affordable price, in light of all the features it brings to the table, this synthesizer sure offers a lot of value.