Novation Introduces The Launchpad X and Mini MK3
Ten years have elapsed since Novation lit up the Ableton Live scene with their Launchpad MIDI controller. Today, Novation has introduced the Launchpad X and Launchpad Mini [MK3] – two new controllers that offer the classic 8×8 LED grid along with their own unique attributes.
- 64 RGB pads – large RGB pads give you a perfect reflection of your Ableton Live session, making it easier than ever to see your clips.
- Ableton Live Integration – quickly launch clips and scenes, never lose ideas with Capture MIDI, and access performance controls like stop, solo, mute, record arm, volume, pan, and sends to dynamically control your music, no mouse needed.
- Four Custom Modes – use components to customise mappings and control anything MIDI easily from Launchpad X.
- Dynamic Note and Scale modes – enable you to effortlessly play perfectly in-key basslines, melodies, chords and leads. Launchpad X even knows when you’re drumming and shows your drum rack on the grid.
- Velocity and pressure sensitive – play your instruments and devices expressively with the 64 velocity and pressure sensitive RGB pads.
Launchpad Mini MK3
- 64 RGB pads – RGB pads give you a perfect reflection of your Ableton Live session, making it easier than ever to see your clips.
- Ableton Live Integration – quickly launch your clips and scenes at the press of a button. Stop, Solo and Mute controls make it easier and more tactile to control your performances, no mouse needed.
- Three Custom Modes – use Components to customise mappings and control anything MIDI easily from Launchpad Mini.
- Small, light – Launchpad Mini’s slim, lightweight design means it’ll fit into any setup, anywhere.
- Get started easily – download all the software you want with step-by-step video guides to get you set up with Live and making music in minutes through Novation’s interactive onboarding.
Pricing and Availability
The Launchpad X and Launchpad Mini MK3 are both available for purchase and you can visit the Novation website to learn more.