Native Instruments Announces TRAKTOR KONTROL S3
Native Instruments has announced TRAKTOR KONTROL S3, the essential four-channel controller for DJs ready to break into the world of four-deck DJing, add a new dimension to the way they play, and take their sets to bigger venues.
From layering beats, to weaving in acapellas, performing with live vocalists and MCs, or playing back to back, the TRAKTOR KONTROL S3 encourages flexible DJing that expands the boundaries of performance.
The S3 sees a continuation of the club-standard design language introduced to the TRAKTOR hardware line last year, with upsized jog wheels, extended pitch and channel faders, and a clean-cut four-channel mixer section with full EQ, filter, and Mixer FX control.
Jog wheel light rings give dynamic visual feedback at a glance – with deck selection, activation, and track-end warnings.
Each deck is equipped with eight RGB pads for triggering Hotcues and loops, as well as one-shots or looped samples.
The TRAKTOR KONTROL S3 also features a high-grade audio interface, with main and headphone output dynamic range normally only seen on professional in-house club gear, as well as XLR outputs for plug-and-play connectivity with larger sound systems.
The TRAKTOR KONTROL S3 is bundled with the full version of flagship DJ software TRAKTOR PRO 3, and integrates with TRAKTOR DJ 2 for two-deck DJing on iPad or desktop.
- FOUR DECKS: Mix tracks, live inputs, Remix decks, Stems, and loops on up to four decks to create a unique sound.
- TEMPO SYNC: Automatic beatgrids and beat matching keep everything in sync, giving you more time to get creative in your mix.
- CUEING: Jump between breaks and drops, or mix in a track from exactly where you want.
- LOOPING: Trigger loops for extended mixes, track manipulation, and re-edits.
- FLUX MODE: Get confident with chops, stops, and backspins without losing your position on a track.
- FX SUITE: From sweeping filters to dubbed-out delays: Build atmosphere with over 40 beat-synced effects in endless combinations.
- MIXER FX: Easily create huge drops, dramatic buildups, and smooth transitions with dedicated one-knob FX.
- CUSTOMIZABLE LAYOUT: See only the tools you need for your own DJ style with a flexible user interface.
Pricing and Availability
TRAKTOR KONTROL S3, priced at 649 USD / 599 EUR, will be available online and in stores in November 2019. Pre-orders are open now via the Native Instruments website.