NAMM 2020: Akai Pro Introduces The MPC One
At this year’s NAMM show, Akai Pro has introduced the MPC One, their new all-in-one music production workstation that brings the classic 16 velocity-sensitive pad grid, as well as a 7″ touch screen display, a full-size SD card slot with 2 GB of storage, and much more.
- Standalone MPC – No Computer Required
- Powerful Multicore System from the MPC Live and MPC X
- 16 Velocity Sensitive RGB Pads
- Brilliant 7” Multi-Touch Display
- 2 GB RAM, 2GB Onboard Storage, 2GB pre-installed content
- Mac & PC Controller for MPC Software (included)
- Stereo Line Level Inputs
- MIDI In & MIDI Out
- 4 TRS CV/Gate Jacks, 8 Outputs Total
- USB 2.0 Slot for Storage Drives or Midi Controllers for use in Standalone
- SD Card Slot
Pricing and Availability
The MPC One, priced at $699, will be available for purchase in February 2020 and you can visit the Akai Pro website to learn more.