Mikron Cascade Lets You Create Rich, Ambient Soundscapes
Mikron Cascade is a new plugin from creators 112dB that is designed to easily create ambient textures and soundscapes with its simple parameters including Tone, Feedback, Time and more. As 112dB puts it, Mikron Cascade diffuses any sound input into a lively, lush, warm ‘sound cloud’.
You can watch a demo of Mikron Cascade in the video below.
- can densify any signal up to 5832 times, and turn a succession of sounds into colored noise
- the carefully designed delay network will add a pleasant complexity to the sound over time
- 6 different delay network models (fine-tuned and adapted to hearing)
- freeze shortcut to build up ambient sound spheres easily
- spin function for a subtle pitch modulation that adds movement to the delays
- tone function to zoom in on certain frequencies in the feedback loop
- intuitive, easy to use interface
Mikron Cascade is currently priced at 29 USD and you can visit the 112dB website to learn more about the plugin.