Little Plate Is A Free Reverb Plugin From SoundToys
SoundToys has released Little Plate, a free plate reverb plugin that is inspired by the original EMT 140 plate reverb. It offers 25 presets as well as three simple parameters: Decay, Mix and Low Cut.
- Add the sound of vintage plate reverb to your tracks
- Push beyond the limits of the hardware with extended reverb decay time
- Create infinite reverb effects that never decay
- Optional modulation for natural-sounding variation in the reverb tail
- Low Cut filter to tame low frequency build-up
- 25 distinct presets to quickly dial in a sound
- Current Version: 5.2.0
- Plug-in Formats (both 32 and 64-bit):
- AAX Native, AAX AudioSuite, VST, and Audio Units (AU)
- Supported Sample Rates:
- Minimum: 44.1 kHz, Maximum: 192 kHz
- System Requirements:
- Operating systems: Mac OS X 10.8 or later; Windows 7 or later
- An internet connection is required at the time of activation.
- Supported Hosts:
- Pro Tools (10.3.5 or later), Live, Cubase, Nuendo, Sonar, Logic, Digital Performer
- Click here to view full list of compatible host applications.
- Other Requirements:
- Free iLok.com account. Create a free account here.
Little Plate will be available as a free download until November 22, and you can visit the SoundToys website to learn more.
Next: DRUMR Lets You Create Unique Drum Sounds In Ableton Live