Inside Elektron's New Updates For Analog Rytm & Analog Four
Elektron has released OS updates for the Analog Rytm (1.50) and Analog Four (1.40) MKI and MKII that they say helps them “flex their Elektron superpowers more impressively than ever before.” This update takes heavy influence from the Digitakt and Digitone, and introduces a new Sequencer MIDI Out, parameter randomization, new graphics and more.
- Sequencer MIDI Out: With Sequencer MIDI Out you can link up to the rest of your gear with ease. Control velocity, note, and length on every step of the powerful Elektron sequencer, and breathe new life into old machines with conditional trigs. Say hello to one big, happy family of synths and drum machines.
Scale per Track: Coming fresh from the Digi line and by popular demand, Scale per Track is now on the Analog machines! Inject some extra unpredictability and excitement into your compositions.
- Parameter Randomization: Instantly randomize a parameter page to let the machine take charge. Access the unimagined with the press of a key, then revert back or go again.
- Multiple Quick Performance Control: Assign multiple performance macros to the lone, all-conquering Quick Performance Control. One knob to rule them all.
- Graphics improvements: New graphics have been added to make your machine navigation easier and more enjoyable.
- Other fixes and improvements: And there’s more! For a full list of improvements and fixes, check the release notes here.
Pricing and Availability
The Analog Four 1.40 and Analog Rytm 1.50 OS updates are available for free download via the Elektron website.