Image Line Releases FL Studio Mac Beta
In addition to Image Line updating FL Studio to 12.5.1, they have also released the FL Studio public beta for OS X, allowing OS X users to test it out and notify Image Line when bugs occur.
You can catch a glimpse of FL Studio 12.5 in the video below.
What’s New In FL Studio 12.5.1
- Mixer – Closed Mixer left/right panels can be opened when mixer tracks are assigned to them.
- General Settings – ‘Auto name effects’ option is off, by default.
- Playlist – Hold ‘Shift’ while dropping an item onto a Playlist track header, to avoid or force ‘auto-lock to content’.
- Control Surface – ‘Min’ and ‘Max’ properties can be set using percentages. ‘Delete’ option will delete all selected controls.
- Formula Controller – Uses FL Help file for syntax, instead of its own custom file.
- Bug-fixes and stability improvements – See here.
As for the FL Studio Mac beta, there are still many features that are still in development and testing – a majority of which being the DAW’s native plugins. However, it is clear that Image Line is hard at work in preparing a stable FL for Mac, and we look forward to seeing the progress made.