Elektron Announces The Octatrack MKII Sampler
Elektron has announced the Octatrack MKII, the next installment to the original Octatrack sampler that brings several aesthetic and workflow improvements including an OLED screen, a rearrangement of new backlit buttons, and more.
Octatrack MKII is an eight track performance sampler and sequencer, designed for both live performers and studio producers. Thanks to its clever combination of internal tracks, MIDI tracks and in- and outputs, it is perfect as the centre piece in any rig.
Overall, the Octatrack MKII offers the same core features and functionalities of its child, the Octatrack, although the slick new interface definitely makes the MKII an appealing product.
Features and Specs
- 8 stereo audio tracks
- 8 dedicated MIDI tracks
- Instant stereo sampling
- Real time sample time-stretch & pitch-shift
- 2 × insert FX per audio track
- 3 × LFO per track
- Live friendly Elektron sequencer
- Contactless performance Crossfader
- Crisp 128 × 64 OLED screen
- Hi-res encoders
- Durable back-lit buttons
- 1 × ¼” headphones output
- 2 × ¼” impedance balanced main output
- 2 × ¼” impedance balanced cue output
- 4 × ¼” balanced external input
- 1 × USB 2.0 High Speed port
- MIDI IN/OUT/THRU ports
- W340 × D185 × H63 mm (8.5 × 7.2 × 2.5″) including knobs and rubber feet
- Weight approx. 2.3 kg (5 lbs)
- Fully compatible with Octatrack MKI projects/data
You can visit Elektron’s product page to learn more about the Octatrack MKII.