Deconstruction Of The Behringer Model D
From the video’s description, he explains:
In this video, I go over the assembly of the Behringer Model D from the chassis to the circuits to give you a better understanding of the quality and build of these units.
The Behringer Model D is a fantastic synthesizer for its price, as well as its close resemblance in tone compared to the original Minimoog Model D that was discontinued for a second time earlier this year.
Behringer Model D Features
- 3 punchy-sounding voltage-controlled oscillators
- Classic 24dB voltage-controlled filter with resonance (Emphasis)
- Filter selectable for lowpass or highpass
- Noise generator (selectable between White and Pink Noise)
- Overdrive circuit
- USB-MIDI plus 5-pin DIN In and Thru
- CV connectivity
- Glide (portamento)
- External audio input
- Low-output and high-output 1/4″ outs
- Behringer’s 3-year warranty
The Behringer Model D is currently available for preorder at a price of $299 and is expected to be shipped before the year ends.