Bitwig Studio 2.4 Brings Granular Synthesis To Its Sampler
Bitwig Studio 2.4 has been announced, an update to the popular new DAW that brings major improvements to its Sampler, extends MIDI channel support, introduces a series of new effects devices and more.
- Sampler overhaul
- Extended MIDI channel support
- New modulators: ParSeq-8, Note Counter
- New devices: Note FX Layer, Channel Filter, Channel Map
- Resizable tracks in Mix view
- Resizable scenes in Arrange view
- Colorable scenes
- Controller take-over modes
- On-screen controller visualization
- Interaction-based hints
- New quick start templates
- Modulation workflow enhancements
- And more…
Bitwig Studio 2.4, to be released later this summer, will be a free update for everyone with an active Bitwig Studio Upgrade Plan. You can visit the Bitwig website to learn more.