Maschine 2.3 Update - First look at new features
In this video, learn about the new features and improvements that come with Maschine 2.3. I cover new drumsynths and effects, workflow improvements, and Komplete Select.
The update will include the following improvements:
- Empty Sounds are exported as MIDI when exporting Group Patterns. (ie. Sound one is always on MIDI channel one, sound two is always on MIDI channel two, sound three is always on MIDI channel three and so on, even if the group contains sounds with no MIDI.)
- Komplete Kontrol Keyboards can now be connected to a Maschine instance using a toolbar icon.
MIDI input options have changed. “None” now actually means none (ie. no MIDI input even if the sound is in focus), and a new “Focus” entry has been added which allows MIDI input only when the sound is focused.
- Scene changes can now be recorded in the DAW.
- It is now possible to navigate between plugin slots when in the browser by pressing SHIFT.
- A timer has been added to the page numbers on the Maschine classic HW, meaning that the page number no longer blocks the display of sections names.
- Macros and plugin parameters can now be cut and pasted between pages, as well as renamed.
- Plugin pages can now be cleared and deleted.
- Events can now be quantized from the software (using the right click context menu in the pattern area)
- Root note is automatically selected when slicing sounds to a new group (partial fix for a bug introduced in 2.2)
- NIS roundtrip (saving presets in KK will update Maschine and the standalone version of the plugins browser with the preset)
NEW INSTRUMENTS AND EFFECTS:
SHARED CHANGES FROM KOMPLETE KONTROL 1.1
MASCHINE 2.3 also includes KOMPLETE SELECT – a premium selection of instruments and effects (free for all registered MASCHINE 2 software users):
Questions or comments about Maschine 2.3 are welcome below!