Using MIDI modes in ADSR Sample Manager
► Download ADSR Sample Manager : https://www.adsrsounds.com/product/software/adsr-sample-manager/
ADSR Sample Manager makes your entire sample library searchable and audible directly in your DAW with smart and custom tags.
Preview any sample in your library in the context of your track using MIDI or drag audio directly to your project.
The optimal starting point for every production session, ADSR Sample Manager makes organizing, finding and auditioning samples refreshingly simple.
The most effective way to access all your samples at once, ADSR Sample Manager keeps your project in the flow while keeping all the action right in your DAW where it should be:
– All your samples searchable in an instant, directly in your DAW
– Hear samples in the context of your music with MIDI input
– Drag samples directly into your project
– Use multiple instances directly in your project
– Loops sync to your project tempo
– Automatically tags all your samples in a flash
– Add your own custom tags
– Use with services like Splice, Noiiz and Loopcloud
– VST & AU available
– Save time and money on finding the perfect sound so you can spend both on making better music.
Ever gotten half way through a track and wished you’d tried a different sound? Do you feel like half your production time is lost to sorting through sample folders and files? Do you even really know what sounds you actually have in your current sample library?
Forget empty promises made at midnight that one day you’re going to clean up your hard drive. Download ADSR Sample Manager – it’s free and it works.