ADSR Sample Manager makes your entire sample library searchable and audible directly in your DAW with smart and custom tags. Preview any sample in your library in the context of your track using MIDI or drag audio directly to your project. Standalone and plug-in now included.
The optimal starting point for every production session, ADSR Sample Manager makes organizing, finding and auditioning samples refreshingly simple.
The most effective way to access all your samples at once, ADSR Sample Manager keeps your project in the flow work in standalone or keep all the action right in your DAW:
– Automatically tags all your samples in a flash
– All your samples searchable in an instant
– Standalone or VST/AU
– Hear samples in the context of your music with MIDI input
– Drag samples directly into your project
– Key detection and transpose to key
– Use multiple instances directly in your project
– Loops sync to your project tempo
– Trim sample start and end points
– Play samples forward, revers or ping pong
– Save your favourite sounds and searches
– Use with services like Splice, Noiiz and Loopcloud
– Instant inspiration with the random button
– Unlock your sample library and find the perfect sound
Ever gotten half way through a track and wished you’d tried a different sound? Do you feel like half your production time is lost to sorting through sample folders and files? Do you even really know what sounds you actually have in your current sample library?
Forget empty promises made at midnight that one day you’re going to clean up your hard drive. Download ADSR Sample Manager – it’s free and it works.
MAKE BETTER MUSIC
Subscribe to YOUTUBE
Join 308,000+ music producers & get new tutorials daily!
IMPORTANT: Is this product compatible with your system? Please check the product system requirements tab before purchasing. To proceed with this purchase you must check the box to confirm you have checked the requirements.
I have read the system requirements and agree to the return policy. I understand that refunds will not be given due to limitation of my software or operating system.