The 6 Unspoken Rules of Soundchecking
In the music industry, the rules are rarely there to be circumvented. Here 6 important rules about soundchecking.
These rules are the fruit of experience and must be respected by anyone who wishes to succeed in the craft.
This applies both in the studio and during live events. If all technicians properly follow the rules, artistic performances will take place as planned resulting in saving time, stress free collaborations and in the final, satisfaction of everyone.
See here 6 rules to be applied when soundchecking :
1. Load your gear in quickly and efficiently
2. Treat the staff like professionals
3. Soundcheck with the same song or two every night
4. For goodness’ sake, keep your cables organized!
5. Figure out the backlining situation ASAP
6. Relax efficiently
More informations :