The highly anticipated follow-up to one of the best-selling packs of 2010, Mike Frade and Victor Calderone return with an essential selection of gritty analogue beats, funk-flexed music loops, tech tops, percs , glitched vox and more.
Waveform Recordings is run by Mike Frade and Victor Calderone, whose residencies at New York’s infamous Limelight, Crobar and Pacha clubs have cemented his status as one of the top-ranking DJ/producers in the world.
What’s in the collection?
- Beat Loops – 82 raw and gritty rhythm workouts with kick-free tops and variants for total production ease.
- Bass Loops – 21 deep and detailed sub-slappers for instant bottom-end beef.
- Glitch Vox Loops – Choice serving of 22 tweaked male and female vocal grooves for instant topline character.
- Funk Loops – 24 mixed musical workouts covering sax, keys, guitar and more. Many with variants.
- Music Loops – 35 synth-based rhythmic riffs, all built to inspire.
- Percussion Loops – 21 mixed percussionisms for dynamic drum workouts.
- Tops Loops – 35 kick-free tech-tinged tops – just load a kick for an instant rhythm-rocker.
- Drum Hits – 52 prime kicks, claps & snares, cymbals & hats and percussive hits dripping with raw, vinyl-infused character.
All loops are offered as 24-bit Wavs with tempo and key information in the filenames.