Here at Samplestar HQ we’re big fans of analogue kit! For our debut release on Samplestar:Selekt we wanted to make something really special.
Pure Analogue Sessions has been a labour of love utilizing a host of our favourite outboard and synthesizers.
Each and every loop has been passed through our immaculate Revox B77 MKII for real warmth and depth.
As avid collectors of classic synthesizers we dusted down some of our favourite pieces of gear and set about creating a library full of character and soul.
Fusing rich warm house tones with punchy techy sequenced lines, Pure Analogue Sessions weaves effortlessly between beautiful soft house progressions and machine driven tech house workouts.
Be sure to check out all three audio demo to get a feel for the pack!
Some of the gear used in the making of Pure Analogue Sessions includes:
Akai AX80, Arp Quadra, Arp Axxe, Kawai 100f, Korg Polysix, Korg Trident, Oberheim Matrix6, Oberheim SEM Pro, Roland Juno 6 & 106, Roland Jupiter 6, Roland RS09, Seil Cruise, Sequential Circuits Pro One, Teisco S100 plus lots more! For full list visit the “Studio” page on Samplestar.com
We drew influences from many our favourite artists and labels including Art Department, Detroit Swindle, Klangkarussell, Hot Since 82, Tale Of Us, Kompakt, Leftroom, Innervisions, Get Physical Music, Hot Creations and Space Company to name but a few.
What’s in the pack?
- Inspiration Kits: 21 key labelled “track starter” kits of combined Drums, Bass, Synth, Melodics and FX broken out into individual professionally mixed and mastered wav stems (includes MIDI).
- Bass loops: 20 deep low end grooves and sequences (includes MIDI).
- Synth loops: 20 topline melodic motifs from creamy analogue chord riffs through to late-night sonic soakers (includes MIDI).
- Drum Loops: 60 Precision-programmed vintage inspired drum loops presented as A (full loop) B (kick-free variants) and C (kick only)
- Tech Tops: 10 pared back and punchy percussive grooves
- 251 x 24-bit Wav loops
- Download size: 1.03GB (unzipped) 864MB (zipped)
All loops are presented as sample accurate 24-bit Wav files at 120bpm.