Detroit – considered by many to be the birthplace of Techno thanks to the early music of Juan Atkins, Derrick May, Kevin Saunderson and a host of other electronic music producers based in the great city. The sound is predominately electronic, with heavy use of analogue synthesisers, drum machines and samplers.
This sample pack recreates the sound of early Techno and fuses it with today’s production standards to bring you a collection of sounds tailor made for modern dance floors. Featuring everything from punchy piano loops, oldskool strings, pounding drum machine beats to grooving analogue basslines, twisted acid loops and intense sound effects.
Detroit Techno contains 10 Full Construction Kits and hundreds of loops and samples with tempo and key information in the file names. A range of styles is included with inspiration from the early days of Detroit’s club music, but also influences from some of today’s biggest labels such as Drumcode, Bedrock and Toolroom.
• Authentic Analogue Techno Sound
• 10 Construction Kits of Drums, Percussion, Basslines, Synths and FX
• Each Kit Contains Audio WAV Loops with Tempo and Key Information, One Shot Samples and Midi Files
• Wet/Dry Versions of Loops with Variations
• 409 WAV Loops
• 188 One Shot Samples
• 10 Audio Demo Songs
• 31 Patches for Native Instruments Kontakt
• 25 Midi Files
• Analogue Loops Including Acid Synths, Basslines, Kicks, Percussion, Textures & Drones
• 16 Multi-Sampled Synths and 244 Analogue Multi-Samples in WAV and SF2 Formats
Format: Audio WAV
Pack Size: 1.93 GB
Download Size: 1.68 GB (Zip File)
Audio: 24 bit/44.1 kHz (multi-samples are 16 bit)
Genre: Techno – Detroit Techno – Also good for Tech House, Deep House, Minimal
Requires compatible software for WAV files and Native Instruments Kontakt 5 or later for Kontakt patches