Virtual Analog Modeling Synth
LittleOne is a faithful software emulation of one of the most legendary and appreciated hardware analog synthesizers, compact in design but also extremely powerful and expressive. 400+ ready-to-use factory presets collection covering many different styles.
LittleOne is a faithful software emulation of one of the most legendary and appreciated hardware analog synthesizers, compact in design but also extremely powerful and expressive.
In addition to an accurate re-creation of the original signal path, every single component inside LittleOne (oscillators, filter, envelopes, etc.) prove the same original architecture, frequency response and operative range of its analogue hardware counterpart, producing a deep, rich and warm sound.
Add to the equation a full rack with a 16-step analogue sequencer, a 16-step trancegate effect, two insert/master effects slots and the result is a complete, true-analogue-sounding setup within the comfort of a modern digital studio.
- Physical modeling simulation of real analogue hardware, achieved by the adoption of the Advanced Component Simulation (ACS) approach – oscillators, filters, envelopes (,…) are built preserving their original architecture, featuring all the micro-instabilities and imperfections of the analogue technology.
- A legendary 4-pole resonant low pass ladder filter provides all the original non-linearities, frequency responses (also at extreme modulation scenarios), self-oscillation, soft-clipping and overload control.
- Two 4-stage (ADSR) envelope generators proving the same capacitors’ charging/discharging responses as found on the original analogue circuits.
- Extended modulation possibilities, including a white noise generator, a sample-and-hold source and a multi-waveform low-frequency-oscillator (LFO) featuring the original frequency range (from 0.2 Hz up to 500 Hz), allowing for advanced frequency modulation designs.
- True analogue polyphony. In addition to a classic monophonic mode, polyphony (4-voices) is achieved by simulating four fully-independent synthesis systems (devices) separately, as expected in the original hardware specification extension.
- Including XSQ16A unit (rack), a monophonic 16-step sequencer.
- Including GAT3D unit (rack), a 16-step trancegate effect.
- Two insert / master effects slots : X-TREME (tube distortion), FLANG-R (flanger), CHOR-S (chorus), D-LAY (tempo-synced delay), REEVERB (resonator-based reverb)
- 400+ ready-to-use factory presets collection covering many different styles
- MIDI automation, with CC# mapping
NOT PRO TOOLS COMPATIBLE.
- Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
- 32-bit or 64-bit
- VST2, VST3 Host
- 10.7 or above
- VST 2.4 / VST 3