Weaponiser gets you started with an introductory library of professionally recorded weapons, carefully designed presets with high-end, real-time synthesis and unparalleled sound quality – making it the ultimate ‘go to’ tool-kit for creating dynamic assets.
Weaponiser Basic Offers:
- Total of 952 assets
- 515 Edited Weapon recordings
- 4 Weapons
- 398 Sweeteners
- 39 IRs
- 70 Presets
Load Up Your Audio Ammunition
Choose from our comprehensive library of professionally recorded, real-world Shotguns, Rifles, Machine Guns, Assault rifles, Pistols and weapon Foley. Combine with Sweeteners and IRs, easily accessible via our tag-driven browser via simple drag-and-drop and available in a variety of different mic positioning’s.
Import these into our customized engines to design constituent elements and layers of shots with ease – Onset, Body, Thump and Tail. Weaponiser also includes a huge range of designed presets, straight out of the box to get you started immediately.
Bullet Proof Your Sound Design Add in-depth variation to your weapons quickly and easily. Edit and randomize Envelope or Knob Speed and Level for each bank, activate the Synth button to synthesize and process with Pitch, FM or AM synthesis, choose from a selection of Carriers and Modulators, Pitch, Duration, Gain and edit Amplitude and Amount Envelopes. Use MIDI to trigger your engines and velocity sensitivity to program or perform precise variations.
Fire-arm Your FX Utilise our FX panel and use EQ, Compression, Limiting, Saturation, Ring Modulation, Flanging, Transient Shaping and Noise Gating to amp-up your weapons for that hyper-real sound, subtly tweak or totally destroy! Further chain your FX to effortlessly build up complex signal flows.
Sequence or offset your sounds to a built-in timeline, allowing for more precise micro-timings between engines. Hit the Fire button to audition, activate Burst mode to create automatic weapons from single shot assets, adjust the Fire Rate for creating different loop speeds or press the Drunk button to randomize your timeline sequences, making each shot sound subtly different.
Export To The Battlefield
Easily combine Weaponiser with your existing workflow, or process individual engine outputs and your favourite plugins with ease. Break out your weapon elements onto a mixer for intuitive tweaking and dynamic mixing, and quickly render layers for easy export to in-game engines or your DAW.
- Mac Intel computer with a minimum of 2.4 GHz Intel Dual Core Processor
- 4 GB of RAM
- OS X 10.9 or later
- 2.4 GHz Intel Dual Core Processor
- 4 GB of RAM
- Windows 7 64-bit or above
- 1.88 GB Hard Disk space
- This software is a digital download
- Formats (64-bit only): AAX Native/AudioSuite, VST, AU
- Minimum sample rate: 44.1 kHz
- Maximum sample rate: 192 kHz
- An internet connection is required at the time of activation
- Screen resolution of 1280×1024 or higher
- An iLok account (available for free at ilok.com) is required to activate and use both the demo and full version of the software
- Weaponiser can only be activated on one computer at a time
- An iLok 2 or later is required for dongle use
- Supported host applications: Pro Tools (10.3.5 or later), Logic Pro X, Nuendo, Live, Cubase, Reaper