Virtual Guitar Instrument
UJAM built CARBON because there was nothing like it – a virtual instrument creating modern “sound-designed” guitar sounds in all kinds of music genres – from the super-quantized accents in electronic music to action-packed big riffs in game soundtracks to subtle vibes in movie scores.
Carbon – The Toughest Element
This story-telling superweapon brings heavily distorted sounds to your production…
UJAM built CARBON because there was nothing like it – a virtual instrument creating versatile modern “sound-designed” guitar sounds in all kinds of music genres – from the super-quantized accents in electronic music to action-packed big riffs in game soundtracks to subtle vibes in movie scores.
What’s in There?
- Organic, distorted & processed rhythm guitar sounds
- First ever Virtual Guitarist with Instrument Mode
- Unique Layerer soundstage combining up to four guitarists
- Finisher multi-effect rack with 75 cutting-edge effect algorithms
The Most Versatile Virtual Guitarist
CARBON is for sound designers and musicians who go beyond borders. It’s an otherworldly guitar for game soundtracks and film scores, but can also give electronic and pop music that extra kick. It’s a wild and heavily distorted sound, yet that rawness is somehow precise, controlled and sometimes even synth-like at the same time.
Sound Designers’ Delight
No matter how much you push the edgy digital effects, the underlying sonic textures always remain organic and raw. The instrument always remains playable and musical. This lets CARBON play perfectly alongside synths, drum machines, orchestras and band musicians.
It is the sound of hellfire inside an Icelandic volcano and also the sensitive instrumentation aboard a lonely space station orbiting the moons of Jupiter. It is heavy and in-your-face when pushed but also light-and-delicate when dialed down. Use it to inject an instant, controlled blast of raw power or to provide a slowly evolving momentum to build up and carry a scene.
CARBON’s Ultra Amp and Future Distortion algorithms leave no call for insane overdrive unanswered. Its innovative Layerer feature, a virtual soundstage with up to four guitarists, lets you control bigness and width from a tame mono riff to the earth-shaking quadro Wall Of Doom.
- Organic, distorted and processed rhythm guitar sounds for electronic music, soundtrack, rock and other contemporary music genres
- Instrument Mode lets you play a wide range of articulations on an amazing 8-string guitar, Player Mode comes with inspiring riffs and phrases
- Unique Layerer soundstage combining up to four guitarists for ultimate fatness
- Finisher multi-effect rack combining 20 cutting-edge effect algorithms into 100 presets, live-controlled or automated by one single knob
- Windows 7 or later
- OS X 10.11 / macOS 10.12 or later
- 64-bit only
- You may run them on earlier versions but UJAM don’t support them.
- 4 GB of RAM
- 4.5 GB of Disk Space
- 1280 x 768 px Display
- Internet Connection required for download and authorisation.
- VST, AU 2, and AAX
- AU 2 version is only compatible with Logic Pro X and newer.
- Comes as downloadable installer files.
- Authorize by email address and password for ujam.com within the plugin.
- If you want to move your .blob files to an external drive, UJAM recommend the use of an SSD to prevent dropouts.
Any references to any brands on this site/page, including reference to brands and instruments, are provided for description purposes only. For example