The most vintage of all tapes
Aloha re-creates the body of the oldest and slowest tape devices ever. A broad range of controls are here to help you tailor the sound you need.
Missing the richness and feel of pre-1950 tape recorders?
Aloha re-creates the body of the oldest and slowest tape devices ever! The colour is preserved while the unwanted artifacts are reduced to the bare minimum.
A broad range of controls are here to help you tailor the sound you need.
- Dry Wet allows you to blend the original signal with the one at the end of the processing chain, while Out Gain controls the output volume.
- Sweet controls the speed of the tape device in inches per second.
- Body lets you adjust the amount of harmonics and pitch flutter.
- Topping controls the compensation gain for the high-end.
- Compatible with Windows and Mac – including M1