Air is the perfect tool to simulate distance through high frequency attenuation. Let instruments breathe with this ready to go plugin. Quickly reinvent sound effects by adding depth and distance to your sounds. No need to record everything all over again. Use it on any DAW.
Professional Audio Plugin
Air is the perfect tool to simulate distance through high-frequency attenuation. Use it on any DAW.
- Several Locations: Air already includes temperature and humidity settings from different locations around the globe, from Antarctica to Death Valley, but you are always able to enter your one custom.
- Perfect Result: Air is much more accurate than a simple low-pass filter, using scientifically measured frequency response values of air dampening.
- Frequency Response: With Air, you can see the actual frequency response that is being applied to the sound.
- Distance Attenuation: Control the volume over distance with the Distance Attenuation parameter.
- World Units: Do you prefer “meters” or “feet”? “Mph” or “km/h”? Full integration with Imperial and Metric units, for an easy and more welcoming workflow for everyone.
- Control Surfaces: Use control surfaces (such as AVID S6) to edit the plug-ins’ parameters.
Air for Music
Easily take away some presence of specific items within your projects. Let instruments breathe and mixes shine with this ready to go plugin.
Air for Sound Effects
A close-by object doesn’t sound like a faraway object. Quickly reinvent sound effects by adding depth and distance to your sounds. No need to record everything all over again.
Air for Mixing
With just one knob, it is possible to accurately simulate the distance of any sound. Air will apply the exact EQ and distance attenuation necessary to make audio assets perfectly resemble real-life sonic events.
Air for Automated Dialogue Replacement
The biggest challenge of ADR is making it sound as natural as if it was recorded on the original set. Air helps in achieving a natural-sounding distance effect, so that ADR never sounds misplaced again.
- Mac OSX 10.9 or higher
- Windows 7/8/10
- CPU – 2-core or higher
- RAM – 4 GB or higher
- Disk Space 600 MB
- CPU – 4-core or higher
- RAM – 8 GB or higher
- Disk Space – 600 MB