Multi-Voice Chorus Plugin
Blend is a multi-voice chorus comprised of up to 16 separate layers. Each of them actually is a chorus effect on its own – complete with a dedicated modulation generator and a feedback loop.
Blend is a multi-voice chorus comprised of up to 16 separate layers.
Each of them actually is a chorus effect on its own – complete with a dedicated modulation generator and a feedback loop.
Even with all 16 layers activated, the resulting mix is dense yet always silky smooth and musical – thanks to clever proportional modulation phase offsets.
Blend also has three different interpolation algorithms, each giving it a slightly different sound character. And as much as it excels at creating delicious chorus and ensemble effects of many, many styles, Blend’s unusual flexibility allows it to easily go into much further territory, so effects like vibrato, tape wow, flanger, smear, dissonance, even reverb – are just a few tweaks away.
- 16 chorus layers, each with its own individual feedback line
- 16 sine wave modulation generators with proportional phase offsets (one per each layer)
- Variable modulation stereo width
- Selectable interpolation algorithm: Lo-Fi, Vintage, and Modern
- Adjustable low-frequency cut filter
- Lag filters on all continuous parameters for smooth, click-free adjustment
- Supports mono › mono, mono › stereo, and stereo › stereo channel configurations
- Color-coded graphic elements
- Consistent name, mapping, value, and unit implemented for all parameters in both graphic user interface and host control/automation
- Built-in preset management functions
- Supports window size scaling up to 200%
- Mac computer running macOS 10.9 or later
- Host application with support for AU or VST3 effect plugins in 64-bit format