BUTE Loudness Analyser 2 Stereo
Smart Loudness Metering Plugin
The BUTE Loudness Analyser 2 has been beautifully designed to deliver unparalleled levels of insight into your audio files with accurate and customisable readings. Allowing YOU to master smarter. This is the version.
Smart loudness metering plugin
Loudness standards are usually part of a delivery specification and since this is the last step in post-production it’s a time-critical issue for most projects. Signum Audio tools help to meet specifications with ease. Even if you don’t need to hit specific specifications you might still want to loudness master for your target platform (e.g. Spotify, or youtube), Signum Audio’s tools help with that as well. The BUTE Loudness Analyser 2 is the backbone of Signum Audio’s range of loudness solutions, and an essential tool for those working in post-production for broadcast, music, gaming, podcasts, film, sound design and radio imaging. It offers high-end quality at great value.
Check out the Surround Version Here!
Bute-ifully crafted for an improved workflow
The BUTE Loudness Analyser 2 has been beautifully designed to deliver unparalleled levels of insight into your audio files with accurate and customisable readings. Advanced features like automatic re-metering, customisable warnings, an interactive navigation overview and window, and reloadable session data. These workflow-driven features make it particularly useful for long-form content.
With the high precision metering algorithms, you can rest assured that your audio will meet your clients delivery specifications and sound as it should. With its range of useful workflow features, configurable meter readings for short-term and momentary loudness, true peak and traditional RMS, and the latest broadcasting and streaming standards included as presets, Signum Audio’s loudness meter makes your mixing and mastering journey much simpler.
Mixing & Mastering
- Produce consistent masters
- Avoid ‘level shifting’ and clipping downstream
- Ensure accurate representation of your audio/music
- Measure and refine dynamic content
Post-Production & Broadcasting
- Hit target levels easily with a wide range of implemented presets
- Ensure and prove compliance with regulation
- Balance dialogue, music and effects
- Manage live broadcasting & streaming levels accurately and efficiently
- Optimise dynamics for streaming content
- Balance sound effects and dialogue
- ASWG 5.1 and 7.1 Surround Sound support (Surround version)
- A smart loudness metering tool focused on pro-audio workflows
- Smart history overview for completely interactive browsing of up to 10-hours of loudness data at a glance
- Custom alert system flags up areas that need attention with severe (red) or warning (yellow) pointer on the history overview. User settings can be defined in the settings panel.
- Smart auto re-metering feature which syncs on load-up, and auto-detects and reflects any adjustments you make in the DAW on the graphical display
- Powerful compact read-out view which is completely resizable vertically and horizontally to optimise screen space while keeping readings visible
- Display settings to switch between True Peak/Metering, Relative/Absolute scale, or Max/Live modes
- Highly responsive and informative graphical interface
- Industry-standard (IEC 60268-18) meter bar fallback for natural, analogue feel
- Auto-detects DAW channel configuration with dropdown menu to select mono, stereo or surround configurations (Surround version)
- Wide array of built-in presets for the very latest loudness standards and recommendations
- Highest quality linear phase upsampling
- Clean and comprehensive read-outs for short-term & momentary loudness, True Peak, and traditional RMS
- Reloadable session data
- Save, Load and Export metering data
- Available in Stereo or Surround version. The Surround version expands support for multi-channel configurations up to Atmos 7.1.2
- Free future updates
BUTE is fully compliant with up-to-date presets for the following loudness specifications:
- ITU-R BS. 1770, EBU R128, ATSC A/85OP-59, ARIB TR-B32, Spotify, YouTube, Apple Check, Hulu, Netflix, TIDAL, Sony Gaming (ASWG), AES Streaming Recommendation, US Public Radio (PRSS), TIDAL and Pandora. You also have the ability to save multiple user-defined presets.
- Mac OS X 10.9 Lion or higher / Windows 7 or higher (64-bit only)
- VST / VST3 / AU / AAX (including AudioSuite)
Note: The AAX version requires Pro Tools 12.6 or higher.