BUTE Limiter 2 Surround
Ultra Transparent True Peak Limiting
BUTE Limiter 2 delivers “high fidelity, ultra-transparent true peak brickwall limiting with a streamlined and sleek user interface”. Whether you’re looking for an in-depth analysis of your master or a compact readout - BUTE Limiter 2 can do it all. Note: This is the Surround Sound version.
Smooth, Ultra-Transparent True Peak Brickwall Limiting with support for Multiple Workflows.
Note: This product is the Surround Sound version. You can purchase the Stereo version here.
BUTE Limiter 2 delivers “high fidelity, ultra-transparent true peak brickwall limiting with a streamlined and sleek user interface”.
Comprehensive yet Flexible UI
Whether you’re looking for an in-depth analysis of your master or a compact readout – BUTE Limiter 2 can do it all.
BUTE Limiter 2 Features a resizable history view which lets you interactively examine true peak, gain reduction, threshold and output readings – you can choose to see an overview of your whole master or zoom in to a particular part. If any true peak overshoots are introduced via the post gain functionality, BUTE Limiter 2 will flag them prominently in the history with warnings. The history also supports re-metering via automatic DAW sync and will get updated if you change your limiter settings so you can see how your new settings affect your audio.
Support for Multiple Workflows
BUTE Limiter 2 includes a Pre Gain to push or reduce the incoming signal’s volume before Limiting as well as Post Gain that will be applied after limiting.
The plugin can be configured to highlight either the limiter output or the overall output, that is limiter output with applied Post Gain. So whether you like to push the limiter via Pre Gain like a maximiser, or limit your signal and then use Post Gain to make up for the change in volume – BUTE Limiter 2 provides you with a streamlined display for your workflow.
- Ultra transparent true peak limiting using Signum Audios novel overshoot proof brick wall limiting algorithm
- Highest quality linear phase upsampling
- Advanced adaptive auto release
- 5 Different release curves
- PreGain, Post-Gain and automatic Max Target functionality
- Three different layouts: Resizable History View, Vertical Metering View and compact Horizontal Control View.
- Automatic DAW sync and re-metering to reflect adjustments.
- History for True Peak, True Peak Output, Threshold and Gain Reduction.
- Warning system for Post-Gain overshoots
- In-depth history analysis
- Up to 10 channel Surround
- Compatible with Mac (10.9 or higher), Windows (8.1 or higher) and 64-bit VST / AU / AAX
- Included with the BUTE Loudness Suite
- Windows 8.1 or higher
- macOS 10.9 or higher
- Compatible with 64-bit VST / AU / AAX.
- Available in 2 versions: Stereo or Surround. Surround adds additional multi-channel support for up to 10 channel Atmos.
- Pro Tools 12.6 or higher (for the AAX version of the plugin)