Rare Czech Virtual Piano
Klavee by Sampleson is the virtual restoration of a gem. The Czech Klaviphon. A plucked electric piano manufactured in the 60s in the Czech Republic. Available for Windows and Mac as VST/AU plugin and Standalone.
KLAVEE: RARE CZECH ELECTRIC PIANO, RESTORED.
Klavee is the virtual restoration of a gem. The Czech Klaviphon. A plucked electric piano manufactured in the 60s in the Czech Republic.
There’s no other Electric Piano like this one and it’s never been recreated into a virtual instrument, until now. A rare-piece specially made for electric piano collectors.
Sound is generated by reeds plucked by wooden hammers. Sound on lower octaves is the classical reed-based. On upper register, the timbre turns in to a Kalimba-like sound, due to the nature of the hammer-hit direction (from bottom to top on the reed-edge).
The Czech Klaviphon is almost extinct. No parts can be found online and just a few of them still alive. This is why we wanted to make a virtual version of it. To keep its unique sound for further generation of musicians.
KLAVEE was built upon spectral modeling. A technique that assures perfect tone matching with the original instrument.
- Spectral Modeled Klaviphon Electric Piano.
- Real-time Spectral transformations
- Based on real samples.
- Just 35MB.
- No velocity-switching.
- Ambient FX
- Drive FX
- Stereo Delay FX.
- Scalable HD interface.
- Easy install.
- Ready to be loaded into major DAWs (Cubase, Logic Pro, GarageBand, Cakewalk, Reaper, BitWig, Nuendo, FL Studio, etc)
- Win 32/64 bits and Mac (Catalina Ready) VST/AU/Standalone versions included (No AAX version)
- No online activation required, just download and install.
- Ready to be loaded into major DAWs (Cubase, Logic Pro, GarageBand, Cakewalk, Reaper, BitWig, Nuendo, FLstudio, etc)
- Win 32/64 bits and Mac VST/AU/Standalone versions included
No AAX version is included. (ProTools)