Creative Drum and Beat-sequencer
SODIUM is a creative drum and beat-sequencer for Kontakt 6.2.2. It features 200 inspiring contemporary factory kits. It also comes with hundreds of included drum sounds to get you started. Creativity is just one knob away.
Creative Beat Programming
SODIUM is a creative drum and beat-sequencer for Kontakt 6.2.2.
It features 200 inspiring contemporary factory kits. It also comes with hundreds of included drum sounds to get you started. (You can also import your own WAV samples via drag and drop).
SODIUM features four drum sequencers – each one has four distinct drum sounds and 32 steps (divided into two key-switchable patterns). Each sequencer gives you control over velocity, volume and panning, pitch, decay, (lowcut) filter, reverb, multi-fx, sample offset and flam.
Creativity is just one knob away – dial in different preset pattern variations for each sequencer using the preset knobs. Or completely randomize the kit with a single button. You can also “lock” a kit once you like the pattern and exchange it with drum sounds from different preset kits easily.
Multi-output routing is also available for further processing and mixing in your DAW.
User Sample Import
Eight Different Playback Modes
Each pattern in SODIUM can playback one of four included drum sounds. With this, you can switch sounds on the fly to try variations with a breeze.
There are some special modes included like “cycle” and “random” to alter patterns in a refreshing way.
- 200 inspiring drumkits.
- A wealth of cinematic, electronic, acoustic and hybrid drumkits.
- Hundreds of included drum sounds.
- Four sequencers with 20 internal presets.
- Pattern editing (copy, paste, randomize, init, repeat).
- Eight different sample playback modes.
- Play patterns separately or all together.
- Trigger samples without patterns.
- Multi-fx engine with echo, drive, choral and flair.
- Production quality plate reverb built-in.
- Multi-output routing (route each drum sound into its own channel).
- Swing slider and musical kit randomization.
- The FULL version of Native Instruments Kontakt 6.2.2 or above is required to run this software.
- This software will not function in full within the FREE Kontakt Player engine and will only be available in DEMO mode.