Granular Morphing Soundscapes for Kontakt
Grainstates is a set of 128 "granular morphing" textures and soundscapes. It comes with two sequencers and 4x 64 source waveforms within four distinct layers that can be played back randomly.
Granular Morphing Soundscapes
Grainstates is a set of 128 “granular morphing” textures and soundscapes.
It comes with two sequencers and 4x 64 source waveforms within four distinct layers that can be played back randomly.
There is control over granular playback as well as onboard effects like flair, flanger and phaser.
Besides this, each preset in GRAINSTATES comes with three states“ (snapshots) that can be edited and played back in various order and morphed if wished.
On top of that, you can import your own WAV/AIF files into each Grainstates layer via drag and drop.
- 128 Factory Presets.
- 3 different States within each Factory Preset.
- 4x 64 (256) Source WAV Sounds.
- 4 Engines (2x Grain, 1x Wavetable, 1x Timestretching).
- 2x 64-Step Modulation Tables.
- Control over Grain Flux, Speed, Detuning, Length and Sample Offset.
- State-Sequencer with 8 Steps and Morphing.
- Preset Randomization.
- Sound Randomization.
- Random Source Sound Selection while playing.
- Built-In Production-Quality Reverb.
- Flanger, Phaser and “Flair”-Effects.
- User Audio File import via Drag and Drop.
- The FULL version of Native Instruments Kontakt 6.4.2 or above is required to run this software.
- This software will NOT function in full within the FREE Kontakt Player engine and will only be available in DEMO mode.