BassLine Buster Std 8
Virtual 8-String Bass Guitar
This is the first ever virtual 8-string bass guitar plugin: the handcrafted BassLine Buster Std 8. The original bass was sampled and put into VST3 format, so you can use it as a MIDI instrument in your DAW. Add this unique sounding instrument now to your virtual instruments collection.
This is the first ever virtual 8-string bass guitar plugin: the handcrafted BassLine Buster Std 8.
As a producer you’re always keen on the perfect tone and sound to make your production unique. We’ve sampled this special, octaved 8-String high-class bass guitar and put it into a plug-in. It’s a plug-in that gives you an unique and realistic sounding “copy” of the original bass.
Instead of using the same virtual bass over and over again, why not try out something new?
The instrument was handcrafted in Krefeld, Germany. It features active electronics and custom components, like a special ETS bridge.
The plug-in offers you different playing styles including alternate picking and many more stuff.
Plug-in features overview:
- Unique 8-String bass sound with octave strings
- Perfect fit for melodic rock and epic tracks
- Great for other genres, too
- Lowest tone: C1 (drop C tuning)
- Highest tone: G4 (24th fret, regular tuning)
- Humanize function for realistic sounding playing
- Easy to use for beginners (articulation by velocity)
- Key switches for power-users
- Finger style
- Pick style
- Automatic alternate picking
- Palm mute
- Slides and bending
- Hammer on
- Pull off
- High resolution samples with lossless compression
- Unprocessed clean DI to use you own amp/fx plugin
VST3 / AU COMPATIBLE
You need a DAW with VST3 / AU compatibility such as Cubase, Ableton Live, Reaper, Bitwig, Presonus Studio, FL Studio, Mixcraft or other. No KONTAKT Player is needed in order to run this plugin.
If you have another DAW as the mentioned above, please check if your DAW supports the “VST3/AU” format in the manual of your DAW. Most DAWs support this format, but for example Pro Tools uses its own format and thus is not compatible with this plugin.
Recommended hardware requirements:
- AMD or Intel multi-core CPU (e.g. Intel i7 or AMD Ryzen processors)
- 4 GB of RAM (we recommend 8GB or more)
- about 2 GB of free HDD storage or more