Panagement is a spatialization powerhouse that lets you control the stereo space quickly, with numerous carefully designed features:
- The Binaural Panner positions a track from left to right in the sound stage,
- The Distance Fader brings that track near or far,
- The Mono-to-Stereo enlarges a thin track or simulates early reflections,
- The Tilt Filter adjusts spectral balance between lows and highs,
- The Phasescope control displays mono compatibility visually,
- Finally, a LFO allows to create periodic or even random moves.
Panagement is about practicality. Techniques that would be more realistic but have sound quality drawbacks, like sampled HRTF, were not included. We use simple HRTF models instead.
Do no harm
We care a lot about your signal and how to preserve it. Refined tuning has been given multiple times to ensure the cleanest sound quality.
- Use your favorite reverb just behind Panagement to increase realism.
- Users have discovered Panagement can be used for efficient, high-quality mono reduction.
- The User Manual contains 10 tips and tricks to make the most out of Panagement.
Panagement is available as a VST 2.4 and Audio Unit plug-in for Mac and PC (32-bit & 64-bit).