Drum and Bass VST
Simple & Unique Drum & Bass Sounds. The Noker - Drum & Bass Instrument VST will help you get the slapping drum sounds you're looking for! With 180 samples in total, you can create some crazy and unique drum patterns!
Simple & Unique Drum & Bass Sounds.
The Noker – Drum & Bass Instrument VST will help you get the slapping drum sounds you’re looking for!
Noker is a Sampled Drum & Bass Instrument. We recorded multiple Drumsets & Percussion Instruments to ensure originality & unique sounds. Each included Drumkit contains a Synth Bass, 808 Bass & 16 Drum & Percussion Samples (Kicks, Claps, Hats, Percs, etc). You have full control over each sound and can even interchange them.
With 180 samples in total, you can create some crazy and unique drum patterns!
With Noker’s light & easy-to-use interface, you will have no problems finding a preset or creating your own Drumkit with the provided samples. With streamlining your productions in mind, we kept everything, well, simple! Minimal FX allows you to use the FX you’re already familiar with (let’s face it, we all do anyway), quickly have full control over each Flute & easily browse presets!
- VST3 (Windows)
- VST3 & AU (Mac)
- Easy Install Guide
- 10 Drumkit Presets
- Compatible with all DAWs (excluding Pro-Tools)
- PLEASE NOTE: Not Compatible with Pro Tools
The interface has 4 main sections:
- Top: FX Adjustments + Preset Browser
- Here you will find all of your FX Parameters + your Preset Browser. Easily browse, adjust & tweak your sounds in this section.
- Middle Top: Bass Sampler Adjustments
- This section contains the Sampler Engines for your Bass Instruments. Quickly edit & change your samples to create the sound you’re looking for.
- Middle Bottom: Drum Sampler Adjustments
- This section contains the Sampler Engines for your Drum Instruments. Quickly edit & change your samples to create the sound you’re looking for.
- Bottom: Piano Roll
- See exactly where your samples arel ocated on your MIDI Controller. You can also play the samples from the piano roll.
Noker is a Lightweight that hits like a Heavyweight! What we’re trying to say is it uses minimal CPU but still packs a big punch. With a quick, easy & painless install (thanks to our easy to follow Install Guide), you will be creating something fresh in no time!
Let’s all try to create something new, something original, something SPECIAL. We hope Noker can help you accomplish this!
PRO TOOLS NOT SUPPORTED
- 64 bit Windows 10
- 64 Bit OSX (10.13 and Later)
- VST3, and AU Support
- (ProTools Not Yet Supported)