MRotary is the ultimate rotary simulator, which can deliver not only the great vintage sound, but also futuristic algorithmic sound featuring up to 6 speakers at once. You can design your own cabinet using any material from wood to glass, process the rotary signal using fully featured dynamic equalizer and much more.
2 Algorithms with Up to 6 Speakers
MRotary may sound like the real thing, but it can be very surreal as well, or futuristic if you wish. There are 2 algorithms available – first the simulator algorithm based on the Leslie® cabinets, and second the purely mathematical algorithm. You can choose or morph between both. You can even use a different one for each of the speakers and you can have 6 of them in a single cabinet!
Unique Material Based Cabinet Simulator
The cabinet simulator in MRotary doesn’t just give you a few prerecorded models the usual simulators do. Instead it lets you choose properties of the cabinet – its size and material, placement of the microphones and more. You can design a cabinet from wood, steel, even textile. You can even make different parts of the cabine from a different material…
Fully Featured Dynamic Equalizer
MRotary even provides a true dynamic equalizer borrowed from MAutoDynamicEq, so you can not adjust the bass and treble to your liking, but thanks to its dynamic engine you can for example enhance the stereo width by expanding dynamic range of each channel. Sounds tricky? Not at all, just drag a band’s vertical node up…
High Quality Amp
Part of the typical organ sound is the analog distortion, which MRotary emulates with pristine accuracy. Well, not only that, you can bring in some more hardcore digital distortion and the available drive levels are of course much higher than in the original, courtesy of digital processing!
Looking for a little extra variation in your sound? Maybe you want the rotary to switch from slow to fast and back automatically, or you want more distortion when you play louder? This and much more can be easily made true using our incredible modulators.
The Most Advanced User Interface on the Market – Stylable, Resizable, GPU Accelerated
- Modern user interfaces must not only be easy and quick to use, but also versatile and the whole visual appearance should inspire you. MRotary features the most advanced GUI engine on the market. It is still the first and only GUI engine, which is freely resizable and stylable. It also lets you choose between knobs, sliders or buttons, whichever you like the most.
- The plugin can look as an ancient vintage gear, if you are working on old-school rock music. Or as super-modern futuristic device if you are working on modern electronic music.
- If your display doesn’t have a high resolution, you can make the plugin smaller. If the fonts are too small, you can make the plugin bigger and save your eyes.
- All the graphics is accelerated using your GPU, graphical interface, providing ultimately quick response and keep your CPU focused on the audio.
Unique Visualisation Engine with Classic Meters and Time Graphs
- Your ears should always be the main judge, but a smart metering system can often be a huge help. MRotary provides the most advanced metering system out there. The plugin can display the measurements of all relevant values using classic meters, or it can even show them in time using the time graphs. Everything is customisable as usual.
- MRotary provides 4 fully-featured modulators which can control any set of parameters including other modulators. Each modulator works as an LFO, level follower, midi/audio triggered ADSR enveloper, randomiser or pitch detector, or even a combination and can listen to the plugin’s side-chain.
- You can make the sound move in time, be less static and more interesting. You can make various parameters depend on the input (or the sidechain) level or even listen to the input pitch.
- MRotary lets you control multiple parameters using a single so-called multiparameter. This may not only come handy for automation for example, but the multiparameters are very smart units and you can use them to smartly morph between banks of settings for example. All in the name of creativity!
- MRotary provides an integrated tube saturation simulator, which can get your audio the great vintage analog feel and high-end sparkle.
- Being creative is sometimes complicated and one often needs an inspiration. By clicking a single button you can walk through the billions of possible settings and find the best one for you. The smart randomization algorithm wisely selects good sounding combinations of parameters. It can even randomize modulators for you. And if that’s too much, you can just hold ctrl and MRotary will just slightly modify existing settings.
Automatic Gain Compensation (AGC)
- Most plugins change loudness of the output audio, which makes browsing presets inconvenient, not mentioning randomization. MRotary includes automatic gain compensation, which quickly adapts to current settings and ensures the output sounds as loud as the input. This even protects you from thinking that something sounds better in cases it is just louder.
- Some plugins can intensely increase gain when exposed to specific audio materials. MRotary provides a safety brickwall limiter, which ensures the output stays below 0dB and prevents your equipment and your ears from potential danger automatically.
Synchronisation to Host Tempo
- Every oscillator and modulator in the plugin can automatically synchronize to the host. But it can be out-of-sync if you want of course.
MIDI Controllers with MIDI Learn
- MRotary contains a powerful MIDI processor, which listen to MIDI controllers and MIDI keyboard and control any parameters realtime.
64-bit Processing and an Unlimited Sampling Rate
- MRotary provides the maximum audio quality you can get. It uses 64-bit audio processing and can handle any sampling rate. It does not make much sense to go over 192kHz, but if you think it is a good idea, the plugin can do that.
Extremely Fast, Optimised for Newest AVX Capable Processors
- Computers are now extremely fast, but the algorithms are more complex and projects bigger, so we still need to use the processing power with care. MRotary uses the fastest algorithms, takes advantage of the newest processor capabilities, lets your GPU hangle the graphics, and shares the resources with other MeldaProduction plugins. The plugin is among the fastest on the market, yet it provides the best possible audio quality.
Global Preset Management and Online Preset Exchange
- MRotary presets are carefully stored in a system database and you can quickly access them from any project in any host. The plugin can automatically share your presets and download presets of other users from our servers. We are building a community and you can be a part of it!
Supports VST, VST3, AU and AAX Interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit
- MRotary supports all major hosts on both platforms. Check system requirements for information about compatibility and installation.
No Dongle nor Internet Access is Required for Activation
- How many times did you forget your USB dongle? We are an honest company and expect the same from our customers. Our software uses licence files to activate your software. And the licences are to-person, so you can use it on all your computers as long as you are the user.
- When you buy the software you are entitled to free updates, forever. No more money wasted on major upgrades like it is with other companies. And we upgrade our software a lot!
- Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- VST / VST3 / AAX compatible host (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Intel/AMD processor with SSE2 support
- Always use 32-bit plugins in 32-bit hosts, or 64-bit plugins in 64-bit hosts!
64-bit plugins can’t work in 32-bit hosts even if the operating system is 64-bit. Do NOT use 32-bit plugins in 64-bit hosts. They would have to be bridged and can become slow and unstable
- Mac OS X (10.7 and newer, 32-bit or 64-bit)
- VST / VST3 / AU / AAX compatible host (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Intel/AMD processor with SSE2 support
AU note: in some hosts, the GUI is not shown for the first time, if so, then please just restart the host.