Analyze and Fix Stereo Recordings Easily
MAutoStereoFix is a magical tool, that fixes problems in stereo recordings even if you didn't even know there are any! MAutoStereoFix analyzes your audio material and automatically matches the volume, time, spectrum and phase of the right channel to the left channel.
MAutoStereoFix is a magical tool, that fixes problems in stereo recordings even if you didn’t even know there are any!
It has been designed for stereo microphone recordings such as overheads and rooms, but can be used on master tracks as well.
Extremely easy to use
MAutoStereoFix analyzes your audio material and automatically matches the volume, time, spectrum and phase of the right channel to the left channel. And if you like it can even match the volume envelope. Just put it on your track and let it do the magic. It’s quick and simple and often the results will surprise you, as you would’t even know there is a problem until it fixed it!
Stereo checking made easy
No computer can judge the stereo field better than your ears. With MAutoStereoFix you can easily put on your best headphones and listen to individual channels, swap left and right, check the mid… and create a perfect centered stereo field everyone will envy you.
- The most advanced user interface on the market – stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- 64-bit processing and an unlimited sampling rate
- Extremely fast, optimized for newest AVX capable processors
- Global preset management and online preset exchange
- Supports VST, VST3, AU and AAX interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit
- No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- VST / VST3 / AAX compatible host (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Intel/AMD processor with SSE2 support
Always use 32-bit plugins in 32-bit hosts, or 64-bit plugins in 64-bit hosts!
64-bit plugins can’t work in 32-bit hosts even if the operating system is 64-bit. Do NOT use 32-bit plugins in 64-bit hosts. They would have to be bridged and can become slow and unstable.
Mac OS X
- Mac OS X 10.9 and newer (64-bit only)
- VST / VST3 / AU / AAX compatible host (64-bit only)
- Intel/AMD processor with SSE2 support or Apple Silicon processor
Note: Please check your product PDF documentation for more information and installation instructions.