The Ultimate Drum Machine
MDrummer is simply the ultimate drum machine and virtual drummer. It makes arranging drum tracks and real-time performances quick and simple and the possibilities are just endless.
MDrummer is simply the ultimate drum machine and virtual drummer. It makes arranging drum tracks and real-time performances quick and simple and the possibilities are just endless…
Sound Limited Only by Your Imagination
MDrummer’s sound engine can cover the entire wide range of percussion instruments from drums to scratches. Any number of drumsets, drums in each drumset, layers and effects in each drum, with sampling, synthesis and some completely unique generators. Whether you are interested in acoustic drums, electric drums, percussion or effects, or any kind of combination, MDrummer can do it.
Quick and I
MDrummer can generate infinite number of new drumsets by pressing a single button, analyze and import your sample libraries, merge multiple drumsets and much more. MDrummer is perfect whether you are looking for a traditional style, a truly unique sound available by a few clicks, or if you are ready to get dirty and explore the depths of the most advanced drum machine in the world.
Rhythms Limited Only By Your Imagination
MDrummer truly understands what a rhythm is the way humans do and you have access to everything he knows. It can cover any style and any percussive instrument. MDrummer can play pop, drum’n’bass, rock, r’n’b, salsa, jungle, jazz, rumba on congas, progress-metal in 11/4 signature…anything you can imagine. MDrummer can generate new rhythms for you, merge multiple rhythms, add shakers and other background percussion. Humanization, shuffling, halfe/double tempo & feel and many more advanced features let you transform your ideas into reality by few mouse clicks.
Unique Way to Control the Performance
You can command MDrummer to play intro, groove, add fills, play more notes at different velocities… MDrummer is just like an incredibly great human drummer, except it will obey any orders! You can tell him what to do using our unique MIDI command method, integrated sequencer or he can even jam with you! No more clumsy automation, MIDI file drag & drop… You can make a great drum track for your arrangement in just a few minutes.
Ground Breaking Rhythm Generator
We taught MDrummer what humans do when creating new rhythms. All you need to do now is to create a single loop, which suits your song. Or, well, MDrummer can generate a unique one for you. Rhythm generator then takes megabytes of resources and creates the whole rhythm for you. Just the way real drummers do it.
Flexible User Interface
We make music, but the visual side may inspire or not. MDrummer’s user interface is resizable, stylable, contains context help for everything and the workflow is optimized for maximum speed. All for the ultimate user experience and creativity.
- VST/VST3/AU/AAX plugin
- More than 6GB of samples, multisamples, subsample libraries and more
- 300+ drumsets, 2400+ drumset components, 900+ samples, 600+ multisamples, 300+ rhythms, 200+ base-rhythms, 12000+ loops
- 5 ultimate sound generators – MSampler, MMultiSampler, MSynthesizer4NN, MSubSampleSynthesizer and MScratcher
- 30 versatile effects – equalizers, compressors, distortions, modulations…
- Drumset generator & merger
- Effect generator & merger
- Ultimate human-like rhythm technology
- MIDI command method
- Integrated arrangement sequencer
- Jamming functionality
- Rhythm generator & merger
- Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- VST / VST3 / AAX compatible host (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Intel/AMD processor with SSE2 support
- Always use 32-bit plugins in 32-bit hosts, or 64-bit plugins in 64-bit hosts!
64-bit plugins can’t work in 32-bit hosts even if the operating system is 64-bit. Do NOT use 32-bit plugins in 64-bit hosts. They would have to be bridged and can become slow and unstable
- Mac OS X (10.7 and newer, 32-bit or 64-bit)
- VST / VST3 / AU / AAX compatible host (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Intel/AMD processor with SSE2 support
AU note: in some hosts, the GUI is not shown for the first time, if so, then please just restart the host.