MBitFunMB is a serious tool for extreme distortion lovers. It converts incoming audio into limited fixed-point precision of 1-16 bits per sample and lets you access each bit with several operations and finishes the processing with a low-pass filter.
MBitFunMB is a serious tool for extreme distortion lovers. It converts incoming audio into limited fixed-point precision of 1-16 bits per sample and lets you access each bit with several operations and finishes the processing with a low-pass filter. All with up to 6 independent bands, 4 modulators…
FROM LIGHT DISTORTION TO MAXIMUM BRUTALITY
Bit changing 16th bit you won’t do much, but it can still give you the missing character. The true power is however in the brutality the plugin is capable of. 4 processors can mess up any bit,merge them with shifted versions of the same sample, a delayed sample or even anything you send through the plugin’s sidechain. Limitless creativity and mainly fatal results.
Looking for a little extra variation in your sound? Look no further than our extensive modulation options. Modulate any parameter from sources such as an LFO, audio level follower, envelope generator, randomize, or pitch detector. Your sound will never be static again.
You can also expect to find the standard MeldaProduction goodies: 16x upsampling, M/S, surround support as well as other channel modes, A-H presets for easy comparisons, and our easy to use integrated help system.
The most advanced user interface on the market – stylable, resizable, GPU accelerated
- Modern user interfaces must not only be easy and quick to use, but also versatile and the whole visual appearance should inspire you. MBitFunMB features the most advanced GUI engine on the market. It is still the first and only GUI engine, which is freely resizable and stylable. It also lets you choose between knobs, sliders or buttons, whichever you like the most.
- The plugin can look as an ancient vintage gear, if you are working on old-school rock music. Or as super-modern futuristic device if you are working on modern electronic music.
- If your display doesn’t have a high resolution, you can make the plugin smaller. If the fonts are too small, you can make the plugin bigger and save your eyes.
- All the graphics is accelerated using your GPU, graphical interface, providing ultimately quick response and keep your CPU focused on the audio.
Unique visualisation engine with classic meters and time graphs
- Your ears should always be the main judge, but a smart metering system can often be a huge help. MBitFunMB provides the most advanced metering system out there. The plugin can display the measurements of all relevant values using classic meters, or it can even show them in time using the time graphs. Everything is customisable as usual.
1-6 fully configurable independent bands
- MBitFunMB provides 3 perfectly transparent crossover algorithms (analog with slopes from 12dB/oct to 120dB/oct, linear-phase and hybrid) with fully adjustable limits, input gains and input panoramas. The audio quality of all of these algorithms is the maximum money can buy. The plugin provides metering for each of the bands and the master.
4 exceptionally versatile modulators
- MBitFunMB provides 4 fully-featured modulators which can control any set of parameters including other modulators. Each modulator works as an LFO, level follower, midi/audio triggered ADSR enveloper, randomizer or pitch detector, or even a combination and can listen to the plugin’s side-chain.
- You can make the sound move in time, be less static and more interesting. You can make various parameters depend on the input (or the sidechain) level or even listen to the input pitch.
Adjustable oscillator shape technology
- Every oscillator in MBitFunMB uses the most versatile oscillator algorithm on the market. It provides mix of predefined oscillator shapes, custom waveforms edited using our MeldaProduction Envelope System (MES), a step-sequencer and several methods for algorithmic postprocessing.
- It also provides a harmonic mode, which lets you control the harmonic content instead of oscillator shape. This is especially useful for high frequency oscillators.
- MMultiBandBitFun lets you control multiple parameters using a single so-called multiparameter. This may not only come handy for automation for example, but the multiparameters are very smart units and you can use them to smartly morph between banks of settings for example. All in the name of creativity!
M/S, single channel, up to 8 channels surround processing…
- MBitFunMB can handle not only mono and stereo signals, but also mid/side encoding for stereo field processing, separate left & right channels, separate mid or side signal and up to 8 channels of surround audio. It is perfect for audio production for music, movies, games…
- Being creative is sometimes complicated and one often needs an inspiration. By clicking a single button you can walk through the billions of possible settings and find the best one for you. The smart randomization algorithm wisely selects good sounding combinations of parameters. It can even randomize modulators for you. And if that’s too much, you can just hold ctrl and MBitFunMB will just slightly modify existing settings.
Automatic gain compensation (AGC)
- Most plugins change loudness of the output audio, which makes browsing presets inconvenient, not mentioning randomization. MBitFunMB includes automatic gain compensation, which quickly adapts to current settings and ensures the output sounds as loud as the input. This even protects you from thinking that something sounds better in cases it is just louder.
- Some plugins can intensely increase gain when exposed to specific audio materials. MBitFunMB provides a safety brickwall limiter, which ensures the output stays below 0dB and prevents your equipment and your ears from potential danger automatically.
Adjustable up-sampling 1x-16x
- Digital audio provides very superior audio quality compared to ancient analog gear, but there are problems too. The main problem is the aliasing, which may be noticeable, when using nonlinear processes such as compression or saturation. MBitFunMB includes both minimum-phase and high-quality linear-phase upsampling algorithms, which avoids the aliasing.
Synchronization to host tempo
- Every oscillator and modulator in the plugin can automatically synchronize to the host. But it can be out-of-sync if you want of course.
MIDI controllers with MIDI learn
- MMultiBandBitFun contains a powerful MIDI processor, which listen to MIDI controllers and MIDI keyboard and control any parameters realtime.
Extremely fast, optimized for newest AVX capable processors
- Computers are now extremely fast, but the algorithms are more complex and projects bigger, so we still need to use the processing power with care. MBitFunMB uses the fastest algorithms, takes advantage of the newest processor capabilities, lets your GPU hangle the graphics, and shares the resources with other MeldaProduction plugins. The plugin is among the fastest on the market, yet it provides the best possible audio quality.
Global preset management and online preset exchange
- MMultiBandBitFun presets are carefully stored in a system database and you can quickly access then from any project in any host. The plugin can automatically share your presets and download presets of other users from our servers. We are building a community and you can be a part of it!
Supports VST, VST3, AU and AAX interfaces on Windows & Mac, both 32-bit and 64-bit
- MBitFunMB supports all major hosts on both platforms. Check system requirements for information about compatibility and installation.
No dongle nor internet access is required for activation
- How many times did you forget your USB dongle? We are an honest company and expect the same from our customers. Our software uses licence files to activate your software. And the licences are to-person, so you can use it on all your computers as long as you are the user.
- When you buy the software you are entitled to free updates, forever. No more money wasted on major upgrades like it is with other companies. And we upgrade our software a lot!
- Windows Vista / 7 / 8 / 10 (32-bit or 64-bit)
- VST / VST3 / AAX compatible host (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Intel/AMD processor with SSE2 support
- Always use 32-bit plugins in 32-bit hosts, or 64-bit plugins in 64-bit hosts!
64-bit plugins can’t work in 32-bit hosts even if the operating system is 64-bit. Do NOT use 32-bit plugins in 64-bit hosts. They would have to be bridged and can become slow and unstable
- Mac OS X (10.7 and newer, 32-bit or 64-bit)
- VST / VST3 / AU / AAX compatible host (32-bit or 64-bit)
- Intel/AMD processor with SSE2 support
AU note: in some hosts, the GUI is not shown for the first time, if so, then please just restart the host.