Lush Surround Reverbs with Advanced Control
Our lush, colourful reverb engine gets a multichannel upgrade in Symphony. Offering support for up to 7.1 surround, Symphony delivers a rich, character-filled reverb tone for any music or post production project.
Lush surround reverbs with advanced control
Our lush, colourful reverb engine gets a multichannel upgrade in Symphony. Offering support for up to 7.1 surround, Symphony delivers a rich, character-filled reverb tone for any music or post production project. With channel-specific Balance controls and an expanded Warp section with Compression and Overdrive modules, Symphony takes the creative power of R2 Surround and R4 and pushes it even further.
Distinct, sprawling multichannel reflections
Symphony represents the pinnacle of Exponential Audio reverb processing. This character reverb engine is the complete solution for crafting distinct, captivating spatial effects for multichannel music or post projects. With independent parameter modules for the Attack, Early Reflections and Tail of your reverb signal, plus channel-specific Balance controls and creative modulation and dynamics effects, Symphony lets you get the absolute most out of your mix’s reverb.
Stretch time with Freeze
With the ability to create ambient textures and pads via the Freeze function, Symphony is not your average reverb plug-in. Freeze captures a moment of reverb in time and extends it indefinitely, making it a great tool for creating drones and textural effects.
Overdrive and Compression modules via Warp
Symphony comes with Warp tools to bring out specific resonances in your music’s reflections and maximize the overall reverb signal. When used in conjunction with Reverb Freeze, you can create nearly limitless original spatial effects for your music.
Expanded controls for creative precision
Tail Suppression and Recovery ensure that Symphony’s reflections won’t overcrowd your mix or obscure any original audio. Use the Balance module for channel-specific delay and level controls to decide when and where your audience hears the reverb in your mix.
- Lush surround reverb algorithm for up to 7.1 channels
- Freeze, Chorus and Gate modules for creative effects
- Channel-specific control over reverb gain and delay
- Advanced control of reverb tail and early reflections
- Over 1,700 presets (rooms, plates, halls, chambers, and more)
- EuControl support
- Mac: OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion – macOS 10.15
- PC: Win 7 – Win 10
- CPU: Multicore processor, 2 GHz or greater
- RAM: 4 GB or greater
- Display: 1440 x 900 or greater
- AAX, AU, VST, VST3 (all formats 64-bit only)
- Mono, Stereo, LCR, LCRS, Quad, 5.0, 5.1, 6.0, 6.1, 7.0, 7.1, SDDS
- iLok License Manager required
- iLok2, iLok3, or iLok Machine License
- Exponential Audio products are not available in iZotope’s Product Portal
- You are only provided with 1 x iLok computer activation for each Exponential Audio product licence.