AI-Assisted Intelligent Reverb
iZotope Neoverb is the most intelligent reverb plug-in for music producers. Get to an exciting starting point with Reverb Assistant and create the space you want with the intuitive Blend Pad to mix rooms, plates, chambers, and more.
iZotope Neoverb – A Reverb That Listens
From the minds behind Ozone and Nectar, and powered by legendary Exponential Audio technology, iZotope Neoverb is the most intelligent reverb plug-in for music producers.
Save time and leave the trial and error behind and design unique spaces for vocals and instruments in seconds, without muddying the mix.
A new real-time Reverb Assistant guides you in selecting and blending reverbs according to your creative needs. An AI-powered EQ section listens to your audio and helps you avoid artifacts, mud, and masking. Explore a deep Advanced panel and dozens of presets for vocals and instruments, and add your personal touch.
Whether you’re a new producer honing your a craft, or a veteran on your latest project, Neoverb will help you get to a great reverb sound in less time.
iZotope Neoverb Features:
- Reverb Assistant uses AI-assisted processing to create complex, customized reverbs for any track
- Blend Pad crafts unique amalgams of early reflections, rooms, plates, chambers, and halls
- Formidable EQ section achieves amazing-sounding reverbs without long plug-in chains
- AutoCut function suggests EQ moves to keep your input signal clean before you add reverb
- Smoothing control evens out your track’s dynamics, thereby avoiding distracting artifacts
- Unmask feature ensures that your reverb doesn’t overwhelm your mix
- Masking Meter deploys inter-plug-in communication to indicate where your reverb is masking other tracks
- Modulation adds lushness and depth to your reverb
- Resizable interface accommodates your screen size and workflow
- Pro-designed presets give you a sizable cache of application-specific starting points
Neoverb is powered by Exponential Audio’s famous reverb engines. Inspired by classic studio hardware, Exponential Audio reverbs are beloved for their high quality algorithms and realistic room sounds. Combine best-in-class sound quality with iZotope’s intuitive workflow, and you have a reverb plug-in ready to tackle any mix.
- Design & Combine – Blend up to three different reverbs at once, or let the assistant choose them for you. Automate the blend pad in your DAW to create exciting movement in your mix!
- Carve it Out – Neoverb’s AI-powered EQs listen to your audio to make suggestions. Unmasking technology helps your reverb stand out in the crowd, or blend into the mix.
- Visualize Your Space – Explore dozens of presets and advanced controls that let you add your own personal touch, no matter the genre.
iZotope Neoverb’s innovative Blend Pad gets you further, faster by helping you mix three different types of reverbs at once, to create a unique reverb tail that fits your track.
- Blend different types of reverb together to get a unique sound in seconds: Add realistic space with Reflections, classic environments with Plate, and height and depth with Hall.
- Separate Size controls for each reverb type to let you create epic guitar tones, construct massive drum rooms, or dream up completely exotic spaces to make your mix unique.
- The Blend Pad is automatable, so you can change between different blends of reverb for creative effects and transitions in your song.
Get a great reverb for any track, with an easy four-step Assistant that adjusts iZotope Neoverb’s settings in real time. Create complex, customized reverbs, without spending time in menus.
- Choose your preferred Size and Style while iZotope Neoverb automatically selects and blends reverb combinations and advanced settings as you move the sliders.
- Add a little vibe with four different Tone selections that further adjust your reverb to give you dark, airy, bright sounds.
- Reverb Assistant listens to your audio and makes further EQ suggestions to get the cleanest possible reverb tone.
iZotope Neoverb’s Reverb EQ helps keep your reverb clean and under control in the mix, with AI-powered Unmasking that listens and unmasks your dry signal, providing a clean professional sound.
- Mix your reverb, avoid long, corrective plug-in chains and get the cleanest reverb tone in just one plug-in.
- The Reverb EQ can automatically unmask your dry signal to get a clean reverb tone quickly with the Unmask button.
- You can have Reverb Assistant set up Unmask for you, or you can quickly access it in the EQ window to get your reverb sitting right.
Having a clean input signal is the key to getting a great reverb tone, and iZotope Neoverb’s 3-band Pre EQ gets you set up by listening to your audio and suggesting the best areas to cut. You can further customize the EQ with shelving and band-filters.
- Treat your input signal before it hits the reverb to avoid unwanted build up or resonances in your wet signal.
- Use Auto Cut to have Neoverb listen to your signal and suggest areas to cut, in order to avoid.
- Use filter nodes to customize your cuts, or let Neoverb learn your audio and make suggestions for you.
You can customize Neoverb’s advanced parameters within each reverb engine using the Advanced Panel for even greater control of your sound. If you’re not getting quite the results you’re looking for, dive into the Advanced Panel and explore!
- Individual, customizable parameters for each reverb engine, including Attack, Crossover, Damping, and more.
- Sync your pre-delay and reverb time to your host tempo to create reverbs that move with your music.
- Reverb Assistant also sets the Advanced Panel controls, so you can view and adjust your results.
Stop muddy mixes before they happen with a Masking Meter that communicates with other iZotope plug-ins (via Inter-Plugin Communication) to show you where your reverb is masking other tracks, helping you keep track of reverb build-up in your mix.
- Use Dry vs. Wet mode to view masking over your dry track. Or, select another compatible iZotope plug-in to check masking on other tracks in the mix.
- Works with other compatible iZotope plug-ins like Neutron 3, Nectar 3 Plus, VocalSynth 2, and Relay.
Smooth, Pre-Delay, & Mixing Controls
Neoverb’s Input/Output (I/O) panel gives you more ways to mix reverb. Soften the transients of the audio entering Neoverb with the Smooth control to keep your reverb sounding even, control Pre-Delay to add depth or or a sense of distance, and create a natural blend with the Dry/Wet and Level slider.
- Based on transient shaping technology, the Smooth slider lets you easily tame sharp, percussive sources so they don’t create unatural results in your reverb.
- A global Pre-Delay lets you control the distance of your reverb reflection, letting you create a sense of space without resorting to longer reverb tails.
- Create a natural balance of reverb and dry signal with Dry/Wet and Level controls.
Add subtle animation to your reverb with a Mod pad, offering two modes for both subtle and creative reverb modulation. Keep the Mod on low settings to make longer reverb tails feel more natural, or increase the setting (up to 125%) for more intense creative effects.
- An intuitive X/Y Pad helps you quickly dial in the right setting
- Pitch mode creates a subtle pitch shift, similar to a Doppler-effect.
- Random (‘RandomFat’) mode produces a randomized modulation effect akin to a classic chorus.
Create customized reverbs effortlessly with Reverb Assistant
Creating a great-sounding reverb that sits perfectly in your mix can be a time-intensive endeavor. That’s not the case with Neoverb.
Courtesy of its Reverb Assistant, you can craft multifaceted reverbs that are tailor-made for your application without wasting time wading through mile-long menus.
Explore and Get Creative
When you’re ready to go go deeper, Neoverb offers an endless world of reverb sounds to explore. Add your own unique touch with the Advanced Panel controls with unique settings for all three reverb styles, for near-infinite creative possibilities. Or, get reverbs ready-made for vocals, instruments, and genres with dozens of unique presets made by iZotope’s team of professional sound designers.
- Mac: High Sierra (10.13) – macOS Catalina (10.15)
- Warning from iZotope about Catalina and Neoverb
- PC: Windows 8 – Windows 10
- AU, AAX, VST2, VST3
- All plug-in formats are 64-bit only.
- Logic Pro X, Live 9.7–10, Cubase 9.5–10.5, Pro Tools 12–2020, FL Studio 20, Studio One 4, REAPER 6, Reason 11, Bitwig Studio 3, Cakewalk by Bandlab, Digital Performer 10.