Mix & Master Bundle Standard
iZotope's AI software Mix & Master Bundle
Featuring Ozone 9 Standard, Neutron 3 Standard and Tonal Balance Control 2. Create the perfect mix for your track with the complete set of 8 modular mixing tools and prepare your master for release at just the touch of a button.
The Best in Mixing & Mastering
Step into the world of iZotope’s AI software with the Mix & Master Bundle, now featuring Ozone 9 Standard, Neutron 3 Standard and Tonal Balance Control 2.
Create the perfect mix for your track with the complete set of 8 modular mixing tools and prepare your master for release at just the touch of a button. With the Mix & Master Bundle, it has never been easier to produce radio-ready music.
Ozone 9 brings the latest advances in audio technology to the world of mastering.
Find the perfect modern or vintage vibe with an expanded Master Assistant, or match to your favorite reference track with the new Match EQ. Work faster with improved plug-in performance, smoother metering, and resizable windows. Stop wondering if your music is ready for primetime—with Ozone 9, the future of mastering is in your hands.
- Emulate classic analogue EQs or modern digital models depending on your style
- Use Mid/Side mode to correct frequencies in the sides of your audio
- NEW! Enjoy smooth, fluid metering and a resizable window that lets you see more of your sound
- NEW! Two modes for stereoize give you new flavours for widening your track
- Sculpt your image in stereo with per-band widening and narrowing
- Monitor stereo width and phase with new fluid metering
- Seamlessly compare your mix with a reference track at the touch of a button
- Loop specific regions of your references and load up to 16 at once into Ozone
- See your reference displayed in Ozone’s meters for easy visual comparison
- Use Master Assistant to automatically match the tone of your loaded reference tracks
- Make mixes LOUD while preserving dynamics with Ozone’s intelligent limiter
- Intelligent Release Control (IRC) modes react to your sound to reduce distortion and pumping
- Threshold Learn mode intelligently sets loudness to a target LUFS level
- True Peak detection ensures your audio doesn’t clip after export
- Make EQ boosts and cuts that respond to the dynamics of your audio
- Make subtle boosts and cuts that occur only when frequencies are too loud or soft
- Mix and match between seven different types of distortion to add warmth and character
- Use different flavours of distortion such as Tape, Retro, or Tube
- Add different distortion modes on multiple bands to create your own unique tonal balance
- Compress in up to four bands, or with the Detection Filter mode
Neutron 3 is designed to bring your mix workflows into the 21st century.
Bend and shape your audio to any instrument profile with the brand new Sculptor, create custom presets through machine learning with Track Assistant, communicate across plug-ins in your session with the smartest EQs on the planet, and automatically find and fix masking issues with the most intelligent Masking Meter. With 8 modular mixing tools in one mothership plug-in, it’s the easiest, most intelligent way to bring unrivaled quality and speed to your mix.
- New Interactive Visuals: Resizeable, beautiful, and significantly faster. Dive into analysis tools that enhance your mixing experience and get results with plug-in controls made for humans, not machines.
- Communicate Across your Session: Use the included Visual Mixer plug-in to adjust the gain, pan, and width of any Neutron or Relay in your session.
- EQ with Masking Meter: With a convenient one-window display and smoother metering, Masking Meter is now even better at helping you find and fix competing elements of your mix to create space for your instruments.
- Improved Performance:
- Neutron on More Tracks: Sessions with Neutron 3 load up to 3X faster than Neutron 2, so you can transform your mix with premium processing anywhere and everywhere.
- MUCH faster processing: Sessions with Neutron 3 use up to half the memory of Neutron 2. Forget about messing with settings and bouncing in large sessions.
- Lower buffer size: Neutron 3 sessions use up to a third of the CPU of Neutron 2 at the lowest buffer sizes. Create on the fly at lower buffer sizes without slowdowns or dropouts.
Get decades of mastering expertise in your next session with Tonal Balance Control 2, a plug-in that helps you overcome your listening environment and make the best decisions to achieve a balanced mix.
See the balance of frequencies in your track and compare to 12 different genre targets based on thousands of professional masters, or upload your own audio file to compare to a unique custom curve. Control EQ and gain of other compatible iZotope plug-ins without leaving Tonal Balance Control 2. Whether you need a quick confidence check on a mix, or are struggling to perfect your final master, Tonal Balance Control 2 is essential for any project.
- Create with confidence: Tonal Balance Control 2 is your second set of ears in a session, with 12 target curves representing popular music genres that help you stay on target no matter your listening environment. Load your own audio file to create a custom curve for when you’re looking for a specific vibe.
- Fix issues in your session: Tonal Balance Control 2 can open an EQ from an iZotope Neutron 3 or Ozone 9 plug-in in your session, so you can fix balance issues from one plug-in window. Tonal Balance Control 2 can also talk to plug-ins like iZotope Nectar 3 or VocalSynth 2, letting you see how your vocal fits into your overall balance.
- Get the complete picture: With improved fluid metering and resizability, it’s even easier to see every detail of your tonal balance. Work in Broad view mode to get a general bird’s eye of your mix, or switch to Fine view to zoom in on tough problem areas. Solo frequencies to hear exactly what’s contributing to your tonal balance, and quickly fix issues on your tracks with improved scaling that makes it easier to work with EQs in Ozone 9 or Neutron 3
- Mac: OS X 10.8.5 (Mountain Lion) or higher
- Windows: Windows 7 (Latest Service Packs) – Windows 10
- AU, AAX, VST2, VST3. All plug-in formats are 64-bit only.
- Logic Pro X, Ableton Live 9-10.1, Pro Tools 12.8-2020.5, Cubase 9.5-10.5, FL Studio 20.6, Studio One 5, Reason 10, REAPER 6, Bitwig Studio 2-3