Loop Slicer and Beat Maker
Initial Slice is a loop slicer and beat making plugin. Load audio loops via drag and drop to slice, loop, reverse, pitch shift or even time stretch them. Initial Slice also comes with multiple built-in piano rolls so you can create sequences right in the box.
Initial Slice is a loop slicer and beat making plugin. Load audio loops via drag and drop to slice, loop, reverse, pitch shift or even time stretch them. Initial Slice also comes with multiple built-in piano rolls so you can create sequences right in the box. On top of this, there is an advanced drum sequencer, bass sequencer, playlist editor, 4 effect racks (each with 11 built-in effects) and lots of top quality content.
Over 300 Loops
Initial Slice comes with over 300 loops and over 300 beat starters, as well as over 160 drum samples. Initial Audio have prepared a demo beat for every loop in Initial Slice, easily selected by clicking the “Beat” button that comes next to every preset in the library window. This makes it a perfect plugin for producers looking for new content and ideas to inspire their next hit song.
Initial Slice has been designed with content creators in mind. Lots of features have been added that help with making unique content that stands out. These features enable creators to quickly make a demo beat faster than ever before, really showing off their content to full effect.
Create your own libraries, drum patterns and beat starters and share them with others or even sell them online. Initial Slice saves all samples and drum sounds you use into the project file, users don’t have to deal with files and folders but can simply load new content via drag and drop.
Initial Slice is powered by Zynaptic’s Artificial Intelligence-driven time-stretch algorithm ZTX which is one of the best the world has yet to offer and can handle multitimbral audio like no other. Loaded as a plugin in your DAW everything will be in sync and set to tempo. Initial Slice is a high-quality, easy to use tool for music producers as well as a great platform for content creators to share content with other music producers all across the globe.
- Over 300 royalty-free factory samples including beat starters and drum patterns.
- Main editor which lets you slice, time-stretch, pitch-shift, loop, reverse and gate your samples.
- 3 effect racks and 1 master rack
- Built-in slice sequencer allowing you to program slice patterns
- Built-in advanced drum sequencer
- Built-in bass sequencer / sample player
- Built-in playlist allowing you to create quick arrangements
- Built-in sample library allowing you to access your drum kits and sample packs in the box
- Windows 7 or higher (64-bit only)
- 4GB Ram
- VST compatible DAW
- OSX 10.6 or later – Big Sur & Apple Silicon Compatible (64-bit only)
- 4GB Ram
- VST or AU compatible DAW